Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Hey SS friends!

Just a small update on whats going on with me. I have a date set now. No significance to the date. I just took the time frame I could do it in for the month and left the rest up to fate. Will be using SN and hopefully have it documented.

I've been finding it pretty difficult to do anything recently, including posting on here. I read a lot of peoples posts but when it comes to a response I never find the words to say, I have so much mental fog. I wish I could be more helpful on the site but I am just so exhausted.

As for writing notes I don't think I will be writing them for my family. They know plenty of why I'm doing it even if they don't want to hear it. I will write notes for what few friends I have. There's always time to change my mind but I feel like I have nothing to say.

Hope you guys are doing okay and thanks for reading. Much love :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: FriendofDeath, Brick In The Wall, Worthless_nobody and 5 others
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Thinking of you and hoping the coming days are full of clarity and peace.

I've been finding it pretty difficult to do anything recently, including posting on here. I read a lot of peoples posts but when it comes to a response I never find the words to say, I have so much mental fog. I wish I could be more helpful on the site but I am just so exhausted.
I totally get this. Have been feeling the same recently. Sometimes we need a break, even from things we love.

• Love
Reactions: Sinai Silence