• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Hey guys so I'm new round here but I've been lurking for a while for sure. I think this community is something a bit unique. In fact I think it's something a bit special. So I'm happy to be here.

But yeah basically I'm on benefits and I know this lifestyle I'm living will come to an end at some point soon enough but I just can't imagine going back into society (i.e. the workplace), with all this depression/anxiety that never really goes away. I blagged it for a while back in the day, but I've never been so maturely suicidal as I am now and having to have to think about going back to work, while still so sick.

Does anyone relate?

Last edited:
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Welcome friend. I definitely relate to not wanting to return to society. I'm so over just being a cog in the machine so rich assholes can have a 2nd home while they criminalize homelessness. It's absurd.

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Work places can be really bad environments. Abuse of power can be too frequent. All the shit I've seen on my first job made me quit. Now I don't think i want go back. Even the idea of interviews makes me so stressed i throw up.

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I have a little job where I dont do much, don't think I could cope with anything more demanding and strenuous. Plus I'm not smart or skilied
Hey would you mind letting us hear what it entails? No worries if not; basically I've potentially got a job in hospitality but I feel pretty out of my depth.

Last edited:
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Welcome,

yes I can relate, I don't work yet because I'm a full time student but just being a student is tiring enough and I can't imagine working...at school it's already 11 hours a day and I have to go to the bathroom to selfharm each break so that I can actually survive the day. I hate it so much, everyday I wake up it's so painful

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Goddamn right being a student is hard. I scraped a degree thinking that would be my way out but what they don't tell you at school is you can be as smart as you natually are but if you've got mental illness and aren't so great looking then forget about success!

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic