N

NeetAccount1

Jul 2, 2020
I might end up doing something like this. This is just a thought and not a good idea for most people. Have your method readily available and be familiar with the process (for me sodium nitrite). Over some weeks keep increasing your dosage of phenibut, tianeptine, or alcohol plus maybe caffeine (or other substances). Then quit cold turkey and the withdrawal symptoms should help give you motivation to catch the bus. Would only want to do this if you're already mentally ready and just need a little bump.

I've had a constant headache over the last 7 months (and almost everyday for 5 years before that). I would have done it already if I had, had my method on bad migraine days (and many times before that, and I've recently come to believe SN is more reliable).

Supposedly the withdrawal symptoms for tianeptine are worse than the withdrawal symptoms for heroine.

You wouldn't want to go too high dose, so you aren't incapacitated.

Although for withdrawing from tianeptine or alcohol (and not have taken too much) definitely need to have an anti-emetic because some of the symptoms are nausea or vomiting.

Or wound yourself, or on a cut you already have, and rub some dirt/ mud in it so you get an infection (if it's against the rules to say this I'll delete it). Again would only want to do that if you're mostly ready and just want a bump to get over the edge.

People talking about dosages and withdrawal habits. Although some of them have been taking really high doses and increasing their dose over a long period of time.

Links are all the same I don't know why it formatted two that way.

Tianeptine (an anti-depressant) is legal to order online in many countries. Phenibut is legal to order online in most countries.

Depending on your method alcohol and phenibut could be a good idea to take on the day of because they lower anxiety and inhibition.

If you want to live phenibut is good to take 1-3 times per week. You need to take it on a empty stomach not eat anything for around 1 to 1.5 hours after. Around 1 gram 3 times a week or 1.5 gram one day and 2 grams another day for two times in a week. Tolerance builds quickly. 1.5 to 2 grams pretty much completely gets rid of anxiety, self hatred, worry, for a day for me.

It's also cheap to buy in powder form (from various vendors) and if you buy gel capsules from (A zon).

Last edited:
Reactions: Marctic
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
One problem with this might be that withdrawal from any of those substances may lead to vomiting, which could be problemetic in the case of SN.

N

NeetAccount1

Jul 2, 2020
> "One problem with this might be that withdrawal from any of those substances may lead to vomiting, which could be problemetic in the case of SN."

Yea I mentioned that. You would definitely want/ need anti- emetic and would only want to being using lower dosages before quitting if you were using SN.

So this would be for other methods or combing SN with another method. I might be combing SN with a gun or other method.

I might do things that would make my headaches worse but that would also increase nausea.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
> "One problem with this might be that withdrawal from any of those substances may lead to vomiting, which could be problemetic in the case of SN."

Yea I mentioned that. You would definitely want/ need anti- emetic and would only want to being using lower dosages before quitting if you were using SN.

Aah yes, my apologies I missed your mention of that. However, the thing with antiemetics is that they only reduce the likelihood of vomiting, they don't completely prevent it. And the more triggers you throw at an antiemetic, the less likely it is to work. So taking SN on its own is risk enough with an antiemetic. Throwing in a bunch of withdrawals into the mix is really stacking the odds against you.

So this would be for other methods or combing SN with another method. I might be combing SN with a gun or other method.

It would obviously depend on your particular choice of methods, but as a general rule combining methods isn't recommended by the more experienced members here. Any method which is endorsed here is usually sufficient on its own, and combining things adds in more moving parts to go wrong, or the methods may interfere with each other.

KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
I might end up doing something like this. This is just a thought and not a good idea for most people. Have your method readily available and be familiar with the process (for me sodium nitrite). Over some weeks keep increasing your dosage of phenibut, tianeptine, or alcohol plus maybe caffeine (or other substances). Then quit cold turkey and the withdrawal symptoms should help give you motivation to catch the bus. Would only want to do this if you're already mentally ready and just need a little bump.

I've had a constant headache over the last 7 months (and almost everyday for 5 years before that). I would have done it already if I had, had my method on bad migraine days (and many times before that, and I've recently come to believe SN is more reliable).

Supposedly the withdrawal symptoms for tianeptine are worse than the withdrawal symptoms for heroine.

You wouldn't want to go too high dose, so you aren't incapacitated.

Although for withdrawing from tianeptine or alcohol (and not have taken too much) definitely need to have an anti-emetic because some of the symptoms are nausea or vomiting.

Or wound yourself, or on a cut you already have, and rub some dirt/ mud in it so you get an infection (if it's against the rules to say this I'll delete it). Again would only want to do that if you're mostly ready and just want a bump to get over the edge.

People talking about dosages and withdrawal habits. Although some of them have been taking really high doses and increasing their dose over a long period of time.

Links are all the same I don't know why it formatted two that way.

Tianeptine (an anti-depressant) is legal to order online in many countries. Phenibut is legal to order online in most countries.

Depending on your method alcohol and phenibut could be a good idea to take on the day of because they lower anxiety and inhibition.

If you want to live phenibut is good to take 1-3 times per week. You need to take it on a empty stomach not eat anything for around 1 to 1.5 hours after. Around 1 gram 3 times a week or 1.5 gram one day and 2 grams another day for two times in a week. Tolerance builds quickly. 1.5 to 2 grams pretty much completely gets rid of anxiety, self hatred, worry, for a day for me.

It's also cheap to buy in powder form (from various vendors) and if you buy gel capsules from (A zon).
this is how you create motivational speakers at rehab circles lol.

good information though

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
That might be good info for some. For me it does not work, as I want to feel as good as possible when suiciding and although it affirms my plans when I feel very bad I would not want to actually do it in that situation - I know this is kind of ironical.

Reactions: NeetAccount1 and FreddieQuell