• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
As someone who plays old video games and am nostalgic for 1990's and early 2000's PC games, especially the RPG genre, here is a lesser known game, called Albion (1995) by BlueByte. I found this gem of a scene and think it is quite relatable to the real world.

In the earlier part of the game, there is a character who gets killed and the scene is that of euthanasia, at least it can be interpreted as such (depending on how you wish to view it). I put some spoiler tags here just because I wouldn't want to spoil the story for those who never played the game or understand it.

(Skip to 2:38 to see the scene)

(Skip to 2:16 to see the text, or just look at the screenshot)

Albion RPG 1995 Akiir ve

This is in the 2nd area of the game, where the main character is on the planet, Albion due to an accidental crash landing and the Iskai (furry characters that look like feline beasts with tails) nursed the two back to health. Then they found themselves in an unfortunate incident where another human (also in the planet of Albion but from another region) was hired by the same person to kill him only to later die himself (quite bizarre twist of events), and then after learning the that murderer was actually a hitman who was hired by the same perpetrator and victim, it can be interpreted as an act of euthanasia (albeit some could argue it is still "murder") as the victim and the person who ordered the hit was the same person and wanted to exit suffering.

I'm not sure if the Iskai actually had voluntary euthanasia laws in their society (someone may be able to correct me or fill in on that detail), but there it is.

What are your thoughts on this?

TAW122

TAW122

Aug 30, 2018
Not sure if anyone has heard of the game, but I thought I'd bump this thread in case it gets buried.

TAW122

TAW122

Aug 30, 2018
Bumping this topic as it's been a long time and quite surprised not many people responded to it. @FuneralCry what do you think about this?