DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Reclaiming my human rights & liberty thru suicide.
Dec 12, 2021
The accused made online comments in group chat on WeChat social media app regarding traffic police confiscating motorcycle, he end up sitting in police station interrogation chair the following morning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tiger-chair-sick-torture-tactics-in-chinese-prisons
https://www.news.com.au/world/asia/...s/news-story/c6681dd9adc7a45ac7681d18d5af5816

• Hmph!
  • Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Depressed Cat, Manaaja and 3 others
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
Barbarians!!! What else can one expect from the foot soldiers of filthy commie pigs? šŸ˜”

Reactions: DeutscheKartoffel
DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Reclaiming my human rights & liberty thru suicide.
Dec 12, 2021
Barbarians!!! What else can one expect from the foot soldiers of filthy commie pigs? šŸ˜”
I'm really beginning to think I've underestimated what the Chinese authorities are capable of,
considering this young man was put in an interrogation chair only for making an online commentary regarding police-confiscated motorcycle, what torture would they be doing to other activists and dissidents instead?

We've seen how coerced and fearful that young man is in the video.
Dissent against authority whether police or the Chinese communist government, once become known gets crushed by force immediately. The Chinese government and local police have no shame in committing these brutality on ongoing basis.

The international community must come to knowledge what these communist barbarians are doing in China and boycott Chinese goods on a personal level whenever possible and boycott international events held by the communist Chinese government. When the economy is shit, there will be more opportunities for the Chinese people to start another large scale demonstration and hopefully overthrow those dictators for the greater good of mankind.

Better remember to incapacitate the assault rifles and tanks this time. Wouldn't want a large number of crowd to disappear in thin air without bodies to be found.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Depressed Cat and symphony