• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
So it looks a friend of an ex-member has been spreading misinformation on Twitter.

Blablabla - long story short, you can read their entire rambling here, I'll just skip to the last relevant Tweet...

So to sum it all up, this person is essentially saying that we banned a member because they uncovered some corruption and they were essentially bullied and silenced and mocked and then I tried to personally push them over the edge for disagreeing with me... or something like that. Which definitely sounds like something I would do... I don't think I need to explain why these accusations are nothing but fairy tales and not rooted in reality in any way but the product of someone's wild imagination instead.

Now, these accusations are about Chara who has been banned a few months ago. She has obviously told some members or friends some very wild stories as to why she was banned, basically crafting a narrative where she was silenced because she was just too smart for us and these people believed it and took it to Twitter to share these allegations, ranging from 'we are actually nazis' to 'we had to ban someone because they're intellectually superior to us' to 'we tried to push someone over the edge'. And these accusations reflect Chara's immature personality. No adult would come up with something like that. And that's essentially why she has been banned, for being emotionally immature as I've stated in her ban message. And it all boils down to things that happened in the last few months prior to her ban. She struggled with the rules of the forum, which are set up in a way so adults can have normal conversations without regulating too much what people are allowed to say. Chara had issues with that, which is the reason why in her SaSu Discord server you weren't allowed to swear and she brought forward the suggestion to implement a similiar system in our forum that would allow her to censor swears. She also struggled with moderator instructions and decisions and caused a lot of issues when we didn't rule in her favor when there were conflicts between her and other members of the forum. And she also had personal beef with me because I criticised her for the fact that she compromised my safety a few months ago, when she sent screenshots around where my Discord tag was not censored - something that alerted some members who saw that and they messaged me about that, which is why I know - after she explicitely asked me to have a conversation outside of SaSu to discuss her many disagreements with how the forum is run. Sadly I was punished for following her suggestion and exposing myself to potential harm by talking to her on Discord.

What's important is that Chara involved minors in this entire situation. That's one of the major reasons why she was banned. She had a SaSu-themed +18 Discord server, as I just mentioned before, where she kept minors - knowing their age. Yes, she reported them to staff so we could ban them on the forum but she kept them in her Discord server. And that's not okay. And here is the deal, she may be +18, I don't doubt that for a second but in this particular case, we have very strong evidence to assume that she lacks emotional maturity and therefore I have decided to remove her from the forum after a couple of incidents where it became clear to me that she is unable to use the forum without causing issues. And that's a permanent decision and going around and spreading misinformation on Twitter on how we pushed someone over the edge or how we abducted a member is inacceptable - because that's what the same person said on Chara's non-SaSu +13 Discord server - okay, see here.

And yeah they are serious about this.

It's the most childish accusation ever and it's pathethic that this allegation is even discussed in a +13 Discord server, okay - mentioning my name, mentioning the name of my moderators and implying there is a forum in a space with minors, also threatening to swat one of my moderators. It's inacceptable and when you enter the public domain and make such strong allegations and try to start a harassement campaign in your +13 Discord server, you better expect me to respond in an adequate manner. And what's even worse is that this Luna person asked a minor to make an account on the forum, to find out the address of a mod so they can literally swat them. Samia has the 16-17 year role in that server - so you're essentially encouraging a minor to make an account in our forum. Disgusting.

And no, Chara didn't ctb over being banned, as has been confirmed in this message despite them claiming on Twitter that she did.

And unlike you, Lunar, I have been able to back up my claims with evidence but hey, keep claiming on Twitter how we're evil and nazis and how we abducted a member - this is utter lunacy, it's surprising you even believe that yourself. Like you're an adult but you're acting like a child and it's irresponsible to involve minors in your personal beef with me. Like, yeah sure. Please repeat your claim that a trans woman who has been very openly politically progressive, who has commented on political issues in the past, that they're a nazi and how they just had to ban Chara because she uncovered some "corruption" - and on top of that, she was even abducted? Sure. I don't care but the point is, Chara wasn't banned because she uncovered corruption. She was banned because after months of discussions I realized she didn't bring the necessary emotional maturity to use the forum. And the fact that I have to address these allegations right now, with people who sincerely believe she have been abducted, which has been discussed in a +13 server kinda proves my point, don't you think?

So to sum it up again, my criticism is:
1. spreading false and absurd allegations on Twitter, things you know aren't true and even more absurd claims on Discord, like do you even realize how crazy it sounds to say staff members of our forum have abucted a member?
2. discussing SaSu matters on a +13 Discord server, in the presence of people who are underage, which brings me to the point again that it's opponents of the forum who expose minors to this community and not us.
3. involving minors in your mission to harm SaSu, encouraging them to make an account and interact with staff members so you can swat someone, which is actually a serious crime.

Chara does not belong on SaSu. And here is the deal, okay. If you're +18 you do not mention this forum to anyone who is under 18. You don't do that, never. Okay. If you do that and you advertise our forum to minors, I will definitely take action against your account.

It's really frustrating that I have to waste my time and energy to respond to such ludicrous claims but given these allegations have been posted on Kiwifarms already by some clown I think it's kinda important to address it and give my opinion on this matter and highlight where these accusations come from and what's the intention behind spreading them. I think what's important is to keep in mind that banned ex-members have a tendency to spread false information about the forum in an attempt to somehow get back at us - this isn't the first time this has happened. And sadly, in today's climate, it's very easy to get attention when you say you have dirt on SaSu. You don't even need to substantiate it with any evidence, there are enough desperate people out there who would gladly take any dirt on us they can find, even when it's completely fabricated.

Thanks.

Last edited:
jbear824

jbear824

trapped & scared
Jul 4, 2023
Wow what pieces of shit these people are. Like, total worthless scum. Is there anyway to further protect this forum? Idk like making it private? Making it so you can't actually use or see the site until you sign up? Idk, I've never created or run a website before, idk what's possible.

But if people are gonna be doing this shit, there's gotta be extra steps that can be taken to further protect this space.

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
and to think I used to shed tears over Chara and questioned whether I was doing the right thing. FUCK THAT! What a cowardly little weasel. Thank you, Rain. Truthfully. I feel a lot more at ease now.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I really don't know how you cope with all this kind of back stabbing. I'm so grateful- as I'm sure we all are to all the mods here. Thank you for being transparent as always. It's always fascinating to hear the whole story- not that I can even remember the members in this drama. God, what a headache.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
We have had attacks in the media for a long time I highly expect to see a BBC special on the forum soon, they have a special vendetta against us.

I have noticed in the LGBT media a heck of a lot of attacks recently too, they say we are pro trans death and and transphobes which is odd logic to me.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
We have had attacks in the media for a long time I highly expect to see a BBC special on the forum soon, they have a special vendetta against us.
Definitely have felt like this is gonna happen at some point, BBC can't stay away from talking about this forum.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
gggy

gggy

Wishing you the best❤️
Dec 22, 2023
while i do believe that it is taken a bit far, i can understand why people look down on this site. even the "good" things, do look bad. not to mention i feel the site doesnt follow their own rules
they hated Jesus once

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
why do people believe this website is a cult
Because of a certain YouTuber and that this site isn't exactly following the mainstream when it comes to how suicide is discussed here. If the ASH forums from the 90s were still active today, they would call them a cult as well.

gggy

gggy

Wishing you the best❤️
Dec 22, 2023
Because of a certain YouTuber and that this site isn't exactly following the mainstream when it comes to how suicide is discussed here. If the ASH forums from the 90s were still active today, they would call them a cult as well.
what's the ash forums?

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
It's sorta similar in style to Sasu in terms of what the philosophy is around the forums as well as the topics covered. It was a place like this around the 90s-2000s that harboured many a suicidal and mentally ill person. So essentially picture this site, but in the earlier days of the internet

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Personally, when Nazi is used as an insult I just stop reading. Lol.

Reactions: lifeeternal
Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Am goin2 add smethng t/ ths bcse thre r d.m scrnshts bewtn slf & Chra b-ing shard wth Twittr usrs as 'evdnce of crruptn'

Chra approachd slf & infrmd slf abt 1 or 2 minrs wh/ wre on th/ frum & slf thankd hr & bannd thm

Chra tld slf tht 1 of thse minrs ws in hr servr alng wth anothr wh/ sh/ ws tryn2 prevnt frm makng an accnt on SaSu

Slf tld hr tht ws nt bothrd abt tht bcse i.m.o = hr servr & slf am nt goin2 tll hr hw t/ run hr servr or wh/ t/ hve on hr own servr

Aftr tellng othr mods abt ths thy wre v uncmfrtble wth th/ idea & thse wh/ wre also membrs lft Chra servr bcse thy wre nt comfrtble sharng a spce wth minrs - Chra hd askd tht th/ minrs nt b pubcly indentfid bcse sh/ dd nt wnt othr usrs t/ hrrass thm

In retrospct slf realsd tht = ws nt benficl t/ hve covrt minrs on hr servr bcse thre wre adlts thre intractng wth thse minrs w/o b-ing awre tht ws wht ws happnng

& if thse minrs hd bn indentfid t/ servr membrs thn tht cld hve lft thse minrs vulnrble t/ ptentl bad actrs s/ slf positn on th/ mattr changd

S/ thse scrnshts r only evdnce tht slf atttude twrds th/ mattr changd ovr tme - & nt abt n.e allegd crruptn or malice

Ppl r fluid & r allowd t/ chnge opinns aftr dscussng mattrs wth othr ppl - thre = 0 sinistr plottng or plannng 2wrds 1 membr bcse thy wre '2 gd fr evry1'

Slf & mods r tryn2 lk out fr th/ membrs of th/ frum - nt b prt of sme hero-villn arc or teenge adventre detctve mvie

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8975

Translation from Dot's post:

I am going to add something to this because there are DM screenshots between Chara and I being shared with Twitter users as "evidence of corruption."

Chara approached me and informed me about 1 or 2 minors who were on the forum and I thanked her and banned them.

Chara told me that 1 of these minors was in her server along with another who she was trying to prevent from making an account on SaSu.

I told her that I was not bothered about that because in my opinion it is her server and I am not going to tell her how to run her server or who to have on her own server.

After telling other mods about this, they were very uncomfortable with the idea and those who were also members left Chara's server because they were not comfortable sharing a space with minors - Chara had asked that the minors not be publicly identified because she did not want other users to harass them.

In retrospect, I realized that it was not beneficial to have covert minors on her server because there were adults there interacting with those minors without being aware that was what was happening.

And if these minors had been identified to server members then that could have left those minors vulnerable to potential bad actors so my position on the matter changed.

So these screenshots are only evidence that my attitude towards the matter changed over time - and not about any alleged corruption or malice.

People are fluid and are allowed to change opinions after discussing matters with other people - there is 0 sinister plotting or planning towards 1 member because they were "too good for everyone."

The mods and I are trying to look out for the members of the forum - not be part of some hero-villain arc or teenage adventure detective movie.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
To me it sounds like she's unable to accept that the forum isn't for her. We all know that this forum isn't for everyone, but causing trouble and letting it affect others negatively isn't the way to go. If this forum isn't for you, be mature about it and leave. There's plenty of other, more cencored forums and groups and what not out there for those who needs that. There's a reason different types of groups with various levels of maturity, cencorship etc. exists. We all have various needs and preferences, and that's ok. Just be mature about it. In the end it's your responbillity, and yours alone, to make sure you join the right forums and groups for you. Not the forums and groups themselves! Why is it so hard for some ppl to realise and accept that? If you join a group/forum it's YOUR responbillity, not theirs!

Reactions: iloverachel