• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

slamjoetry

slamjoetry

Longs to be freed
Apr 19, 2024
My life is so fucked. I'm thousands in debt, homeless and sleeping on the floor of my Mom's apartment. It's really the result of both bad luck and poor life decisions. I'd try to work up the motivation to improve my life, but I don't see the point. Even if I find a better job, or a place to live, I'd still be living in a city I hate. I still wouldn't have any friends. I'd still be a complete loser with nothing going for him. Hell, even if I was rich and lived in a mansion and went partying every night, I'd probably still find something to be miserable about. There's no hope for me. I just want out. I was never religious but lately I've been praying to God just to beg him to end my life. Please let it end.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: avalonisburning, IWishIWasAFlower, glitteryaliens and 3 others
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
I'm sorry you're feeling so down but sometimes I think focusing on the good, especially if there is more good than bad is not so bad. If you were rich and living in a mansion and partying every night, the partying would be draining yes but you'd be able to solve most of your financial problems. You could even use the money to get a therapist or travel and for a moment that would help. That doesn't sound so bad. And if you got a good job, you could pay off your debts, and start working towards making a plan to move to a better city. You could also find friends near you online if possible, it will be trial and error but eventually it could possibly lead to real friendships. And if you're depressed and pills work, you could get some kinda of help for it. I know how exhausting it can feel when all it feels like everyday is life tearing you down more and more and it feels like you have no other choice or hope but if it helps, you're not alone and plenty of us understand what you're going through.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that it's dreadful suffering in an existence you hate, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.