• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DeepMind

DeepMind

Mar 26, 2019
We have all these threads about drugs, jumping, shooting or inert gases. They are all associated with certain risks or individual barriers. For example, I'm affraid of drug dosing, I don't know how to get them, I hate height, I would be too afraid to jump, I have no gun, can't legally obtain one and would be afraid of blasting my face off but surviving it.

The inert gases discussions mainly focus on helium or neon and how they can be used with a mask or exit bag. Masks are often difficult to build and exit bags are not the right choice for some people, including myself. I don't like to put something over my head.

An easy, effective, legal and peaceful alternative is argon. Argon is heavier than air and accumulates at the bottom of whatever you put it in. It works the same as helium (lighter than air!) and the other inert gases. You breath it in and it replaces the oxygen in your lungs but also prevents the builup of CO2, which you exhale. So you get no suffocation feeling. You just pass out, like under medical narcosis. You even get a small high before you do.

Filling your bathtub with argon is very easy. You use ducttape to cover drainage and all other openings that could leak the gas. You need to buy a pure bottle of argon with around 10 litres. You buy a pressure regulator, you put it on the bottle and you put the bottle into the bathtub. You open the valve and it will fill the bathtub. As long as there is no strong ventilation, the argon will replace the air. One could put foil on three quarters of the bathtub to decrease ventilation even more. After 15 to 30 minutes, the whole bathtub should have filled with argon. You slowly enter on one side and rest on the floor. You will pass out peacefully within 15 to 25 seconds. The valve is still open and will ensure, that for the next 2 hours, argon will flow into the already full bathtub, replacing any losses. After 20 minutes you are dead.

Easy, legal, effective, peaceful.

Be sure to put up a warning sign of the gas, so that you don't endanger other people who find you.

If you don't have a bathtub or if you are not living alone, this gets more difficult of course. Other options may be better then. Making sure that nobody disturbs you in these 20 minutes is crucial, otherwise you could end up as vegetable.

Reactions: Travis Pickle, Sensei, EgressiveLolixir and 6 others
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Wow I didn't realize that this method is so easy. I always just assumed that you used argon in a turkey bag. LOL You know like the rest of the inert gas methods.

Reactions: Frostypigeon
I

Iceangel

Loveless
Mar 9, 2019
This is interesting, how hard is it to get argon/gas regulator? Is it expensive to set up?

DeepMind

DeepMind

Mar 26, 2019
Well, I don't know anyone who has tried this method but currently it is my method of choice. There are lots of reports about welders who accidentally died from argon asphyxiation. Just google "welder death argon".

Costs will range about 200 USD. A filled bottle costs around 160 USD and a regulator can range from 10 USD (no gauge) to 40 USD (gauge). However, it's important to buy pure argon, certainly no mixture of argon and CO2.

Edit: Sorry, but in the US, prices seem a lot higher. I guess you need to pay around 250 USD for a respective bottle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sensei and Iceangel
I

Iceangel

Loveless
Mar 9, 2019
Can this be bought on the internet or does it have to be picked up in person?

DeepMind

DeepMind

Mar 26, 2019
Argon and regulator can be bought on the internet.

S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
One question though..how hard is it to get pure argon gas? I know with helium it's actually quite difficult to acquire pure helium gas.

DeepMind

DeepMind

Mar 26, 2019
One question though..how hard is it to get pure argon gas? I know with helium it's actually quite difficult to acquire pure helium gas.

Well, where I live, most hardware stores sell pure argon. It will say in the description if it's pure or a mixture. But it can also be ordered online.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
It's heavy enough not to diffuse out and mix with oxygen?

DeepMind

DeepMind

Mar 26, 2019
It's heavy enough not to diffuse out and mix with oxygen?

Argon is 40% heavier than oxygen and as long as one doesn't ventilate normal air into it, it will always accumulate below, like invisible water.

I thought about buying an argon measuring device but couldn't find one. One easy option would be to use a candle. As soon as the candle goes out you reached the argon layer or at least a layer with very little oxygen.

Reactions: Sensei and Sunset Limited
Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020
Hi I had 2 questions 1-what should be the rate of Argon flow to fill the bathtub in 20 minutes if a regulator is used?
2-I'm planning to use an inflate-able bathtub like the photo attached do you see any problem with that
Here is my sequence 1-fill the inflatable bathtub in 20 minute 2-while flow is still running have a few sleeping pills and get into the bathtub and put a mask which is also attached to a second argon tank just to increase the probability of success
Any suggestions are appreciated

Attachments

• F9535934-359F-462A-A3C6-2DE68C22EF5F.jpeg
    F9535934-359F-462A-A3C6-2DE68C22EF5F.jpeg
    35.8 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
chamber-5c534e3dc9e77c000132915c.jpg
Hi I had 2 questions 1-what should be the rate of Argon flow to fill the bathtub in 20 minutes if a regulator is used?
2-I'm planning to use an inflate-able bathtub like the photo attached do you see any problem with that
Here is my sequence 1-fill the inflatable bathtub in 20 minute 2-while flow is still running have a few sleeping pills and get into the bathtub and put a mask which is also attached to a second argon tank just to increase the probability of success
Any suggestions are appreciated
You need a oxygen meter that will determine the oxygen percentage in air. Normal oxygen content is around 21 percent. for unconsciousness and death the oxygen content has to stay 6 percent or below for at least 20 minutes to make sure imo . This can only be determined with repeated tests. Nothing should be trusted until it is thoroughly tested.

I was thinking of making my own oxygen deficient chamber. I was planning a small
Airtight chamber. Multiple tanks of nitrogen or argon blasting nitrogen into the chamber to reduce oxygen percentage. If I can keep the oxygen level below 7 percent for 20 minutes inside my chamber then success is almost guaranteed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted-User-0
Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020
chamber-5c534e3dc9e77c000132915c.jpg

You need a oxygen meter that will determine the oxygen percentage in air. Normal oxygen content is around 21 percent. for unconsciousness and death the oxygen content has to stay 6 percent or below for at least 20 minutes to make sure imo . This can only be determined with repeated tests. Nothing should be trusted until it is thoroughly tested.

I was thinking of making my own oxygen deficient chamber. I was planning a small
Airtight chamber. Multiple tanks of nitrogen or argon blasting nitrogen into the chamber to reduce oxygen percentage.

Thanks a lot for your reply. My biggest fear is to fail CTB. I come from an engineering background so simplicity is key to me. Like you said I'm planning to use multiple Argon tanks probably 3. 2 will pump Argon into the inflatable bathtub and one into a mask I bought. Tanks are 8Lit 200PSI each so plenty of Argon for 2-3 hours of supply with 15lpm flow. I'm going to take some Xanax before I enter to quickly fall asleep with less pressure. I am not 100% sure about the mask though I'm just worried about inhaling some oxygen and messing up the whole thing

Attachments

• 4C9383CB-7E57-448A-9F61-8C12396A6496.png
    4C9383CB-7E57-448A-9F61-8C12396A6496.png
    210.5 KB · Views: 12
N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
what happens if you buy a very thick plastic bag where one can fit and some space for gas tanks.If we close the opening of bags and turned on the gas tanks, will that make us pass out ,or do we still experience the CO2 panic

Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020
what happens if you buy a very thick plastic bag where one can fit and some space for gas tanks.If we close the opening of bags and turned on the gas tanks, will that make us pass out ,or do we still experience the CO2 panic

There are some details involved in exit bag method that should be carefully taken into account such as emptying the bag and filling it with nitrogen otherwise due to oxygen available in the bag you would experience suffocation panic due to CO2 build up. Or the type of the bag and regulators used ,flow rate etc etc

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I asked about this several months ago, and was told it would be too hard to keep the argon from sloshing around (aka being displaced) when I enter the tub. It seems like that inflatable tub, or foil over most of the tub, would address that issue.

A mask would too, but then I start wondering why I need a tub full of argon if I've got the mask set-up.

Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020
I asked about this several months ago, and was told it would be too hard to keep the argon from sloshing around (aka being displaced) when I enter the tub. It seems like that inflatable tub, or foil over most of the tub, would address that issue.

A mask would too, but then I start wondering why I need a tub full of argon if I've got the mask set-up.

It's kind of an insurance tbh the thought of an unsuccessful CTB horrifies me as I will be breaking all the bridges left with nothing left for me to come back

Reactions: Soul