RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Hello.

I don't want to be alone in my final moments when I ctb. I know other members had an audience that either watched them on stream or talked to them in a call. How did they do that? So far I'm not sure who would be interested in being there in my final moments when I ctb. Nobody really likes me but I don't want to ctb alone. I don't want to feel lonely in these final moments. I was lonely my entire life and I'd like to have some company when I leave this world behind.

Thanks.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Oneness, MMB, nox_ghoul and 70 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I don't know where you get the idea nobody likes you. You need to come party with us more ❤️

As for your question I can't help much. I would be happy to do so, but can't since kids in the house. I assume people use any video networking apps. I hope you're able to find the company you desire. You're more valued than you realize.

• Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword, deleted, RainAndSadness and 16 others
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I'm sorry to hear you are choosing to leave us. Please be careful just advertising this to strangers. Most people who chose to do this usually ask people they think they know and trust. People they have formed relationships/friendships with on here after a significant amount of time talking with them. I would always question those who would chose to watch someone CTB. Very concerning. Probably one of the things I'm strongly against that goes on here.

You are opening yourself up to predators and suicide fetishists doing this. I strongly advise you don't do this. You will potentially be exploited and recorded doing this.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Echo81, paininme, sadbadpsychogirl and 26 others
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
I like you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Echo81, Shadowrider, The end ! and 5 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I totally agree with everything @Emily_Numb said. Maybe someone you've chatted to could speak to you over the phone, so you're not alone? Hugs x

• Love
Reactions: RainAndSadness, sourpink, The end ! and 3 others
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
@RainAndSadness It is really heartbreaking to me to see our society making life horrible and impossible for more lgbt family... Do you want to talk about it?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, RainAndSadness, Ghost2211 and 2 others
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
You have been on this forum longer than me and I always loved reading your posts. Modding this forum with you has been an honor. I am really sorry it has come to thing for you. I hope you find the peace you have long deserved.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: RainAndSadness, throughtheglass, Adamsnolife and 7 others
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
as the Biebers ref this topic on twitter
rest assured we're never really alone v,v

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, RainAndSadness, mirko and 2 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ghost2211 and The end !
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RainAndSadness, Ghost2211 and The end !
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
I think they're the ones who lost someone on this forum in 2019
And this is precisely the reason why livestreaming is a bad idea :(

• Love
Reactions: omoidarui, TessB, sourpink and 4 others
L

lostmyhope

Dec 28, 2020
My heart sank seeing your name attached to this thread. You seem like a very kind person, and I'm sorry that life is driving you to this. And I'm sorry that you feel so alone. But I don't think you should openly stream your ctb...people are weird, and I would hate for it to end up recorded and uploaded to a website for the morbidly curious to watch forever. Why not a phone call with someone you trust?

• Love
Reactions: MMB, Pen>Sword, deleted and 10 others
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Hello.

I don't want to be alone in my final moments when I ctb. I know other members had an audience that either watched them on stream or talked to them in a call. How did they do that? So far I'm not sure who would be interested in being there in my final moments when I ctb. Nobody really likes me but I don't want to ctb alone. I don't want to feel lonely in these final moments. I was lonely my entire life and I'd like to have some company when I leave this world behind.

Thanks.
You do not have to be alone. I would be there for you. I do not know how though?

• Love
Reactions: RainAndSadness, Ghost2211, The end ! and 1 other person
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Ghost2211 and The end !
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
I'm sorry to hear this Rain, and I definitely think you are liked and respected here.

• Love
Reactions: RainAndSadness, Deleted member 94, Ghost2211 and 4 others
it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
Please don't do this! Sickos will watch your death on disturbing sites.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword, Shadowrider, LastFlowers and 7 others
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I don't have any useful answers to your questions, but I want you to know that I value you and your presence on the forum. I'm saddened that life has been so cruel to you and pushed you to the point of having to make the decision to go. I just hope you realize that you are liked and valued here :heart: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: RainAndSadness, Deleted member 94, Ghost2211 and 2 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
I don't have any useful answers to your questions, but I want you to know that I value you and your presence on the forum. I'm saddened that life has been so cruel to you and pushed you to the point of having to make the decision to go. I just hope you realize that you are liked and valued here :heart: :heart:
:heart: :heart::heart:

• Love
Reactions: RainAndSadness, Deleted member 94, Ghost2211 and 3 others
Forgotten

Forgotten

Student
Aug 19, 2020
I'm also planning to broadcast my CTB with SN to some people for scientific purposes. But yeah, only chose people you trust, there are some sickos out there who love to watch people die and some sneaky bastard might record your CTB and upload it for the entire internet to see, so chose your audience carefully. I don't know what software people use to broadcast these days, but back in the days we used skype or google hangouts, maybe stuff like Discord has feature like this as well?

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, RainAndSadness, Ghost2211 and 2 others
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
Hey Rain. I appreciate the work you put as a mod and I appreciate your visit to the chat from time to time. It'll be my honour to be with you leading up to your final moments. Please PM me for date and time.

• Love
Reactions: RainAndSadness, LittleBabyNothing, Deleted member 94 and 3 others
N

neren

Jan 17, 2021
If i were you i would do a conference call. I wouldn't do a video. Unless you were trying to end up on a website or a news channel.

• Love
Reactions: RainAndSadness, Ghost2211, The end ! and 3 others
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
If i were you i would do a conference call. I wouldn't do a video. Unless you were trying to end up on a website or a news channel.
Most NEWS outlets do not report suicide out of respect for the family and to not cause copycats.

So unless you're going with a bang, it won't happen thankfully.

It's possible you may end up on a shock site though, and that's not something nice to have happen.

• Love
Reactions: RainAndSadness, it's_all_a_game, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
The end !

The end !

Jan 11, 2021
Aww rainy , I m in this with you and i always had a big crush on you <3

• Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword, RainAndSadness, omoidarui and 3 others
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Hello.

Thanks.
I would be happy to be there with you. ✌️❤️

• Love
Reactions: RainAndSadness and Ghost2211
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Like the others say, its possible for you to get taken advantage of.

I hope you take caution with picking the people you want to accompany you, dear. You never know those who'll only reach out cause we're vulnerable. Maybe only choose the ones you're familiar with.

Although i get why you want someone to talk to.. sometimes I wish i have one too once I end it. I' m not good with talking, so I dont think I'm eligible so to speak.

but I do wish you the best. Just please be careful. Sending hugs.

• Love
Reactions: RainAndSadness, Ghost2211, stygal and 1 other person
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
For the record, you don't have to ctb if it doesn't sit right with you.
I know for some people including myself things can be hard and I understand both ends of the struggles.

As for your perception "no one likes me",
I probably haven't interacted much with you but I do like you. :hug::heart:

• Love
Reactions: RainAndSadness, Ghost2211, disabledandhopeless and 4 others
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Hey Rain,

First of all I'm really sorry it's coming to this.
I read about some of your struggles and it's heart-breaking how many different there are.

I admired some of your very well-written responses and knowledge advice. You seem like such a thoughtful and kind person and I doubt that people "hate" you here.
There might have been misunderstandings or different opinions but thats it.
I think that a lot of people really appreciate you and as you can see from the responses you get here - feel for you.

That being said - I agree with @MindFog.
I hope you're cautious and only PM those you know very well already to set up a private discord or maybe phone call.
Please don't let your vulnerability taken advantage of.

Sending you online hugs! <3

• Love
Reactions: RainAndSadness, Ghost2211, MindFrog and 1 other person
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Why wouldn't we like the big boss of SS ! I'm not sure it is a goodbye thread, but if it is, I wish you find peace, you deserve it.
I'm not ready for the live, I'm sorry. I hope you find strong and compassionate people who can help you for that.

• Love
Reactions: RainAndSadness
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
I don't know where you get the idea nobody likes you, I've always seen loads of people who do. Just look at all the responses.♥️

• Love
Reactions: RainAndSadness
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
I just want to say the Biebers are on this thread right now watching your ever move please be careful. AD24A730 62EC 4492 A520 8CFC8F350D57

• Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword, grungeCat, it's_all_a_game and 3 others