DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I should've posted this a bit sooner, but there's this solvent called "Amylene Hydrate (2-methyl-2-butanol)". Found it while researching ways to avoid the 1, 4 BDO hangover. It's said to be 20 more potent than ethanol. So about a shot of this is like 20 shots of ethanol. It's effects last like a day and there is no hangover due to the fact it's a tertiary alcohol. The mode of death is respiratory depression. And the lowest known lethal amount has been 30 ml for an adult.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway777, sif and 6 others
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Is there a rapid and deep sedative effect though? Dying from respiratory depression is painful and miserable if you are conscious. Lots of things can stop your heart/oxygenation but what is critical is being rendered deeply unconscious so when the dying part happens you don't suffer. That's why N is so popular. It knocks you OUT fully for the hour or two it takes you to die and you don't feel the pain. I'd not try any of these new chemicals without years of successful "peaceful" reports being made. I mean all sorts of chemicals will kill you in minutes if you drink them...but what a hellish long minutes it would be.

Yes. It's quite rapid. And Its hypnotic potency is between that of chloral hydrate and paraldehyde or between benzodiazepines and ethanol.

Reactions: Feline, Bluedew, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
Upload 2019 1 12 21 2 54
Fumes are dangerous especially for the heart, manipulate the pressure from bloodsystem...

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sif, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Last time I checked, not in Europe. For 'private individuals'. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sif, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
M

Michael Malecha

Jan 8, 2019
This seems like an option almost as good as Nembutal.

Reactions: Bluedew, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Last time I checked, not in Europe. For 'private individuals'. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Hmmm... well this is a problem. I guess some milages may vary. But if there's a will, there's a way. I'm sure there's a seller somewhere.

Reactions: Bluedew, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sif and 1 other person
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
This seems like an option almost as good as Nembutal.
Indeed. Bought my 100ml bottle for fourty bucks on ebay (you could also buy it off amazon). As I should mention, if you're going to buy it, make sure you put a valid reason for buying it in the comment section, or contact the seller directly, if you can't find the comment section.

Reactions: Feline, Bluedew, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
About_to_Go

About_to_Go

It deepens like a coastal shelf
Mar 20, 2018
Does this method appear to be more reliable than 1,4 Butanediol?

Reactions: Bluedew, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
onegoodreason

onegoodreason

"She went down swinging" Tom Petty
Dec 28, 2018
Indeed. Bought my 100ml bottle for fourty bucks on ebay (you could also buy it off amazon). As I should mention, if you're going to buy it, make sure you put a valid reason for buying it in the comment section, or contact the seller directly, if you can't find the comment section.
What would be a good, valid reason, nixonnate? Wouldn't want to put something stupid or something totally unrelated to its real purpose. Thanks.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, DetachedDreamer97 and Lifeisatrap
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Nobody knows. These are all experimental ideas with no reliable reports and trust behind them. I'd not use something like this without some significant testing and success stories. I am not going to die writhing in pain because some anonymous person on the internet said a chemical was peaceful. It's going to potential harm some desperate people who think this stuff is as studied and reliable as N the way some people are posting about it.

True, it's difficult to say really. But based on the fact it was used for anesthesia in the 1900s, and lets you remain clearheaded without doing something reckless, I'll take that over BDO.

What would be a good, valid reason, nixonnate? Wouldn't want to put something stupid or something totally unrelated to its real purpose. Thanks.

What I wrote was that I was planning on using it for plant extraction. Though there are many uses, like dissolving resins, gums, flavors, and other things.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Bluedew, onegoodreason and 1 other person
About_to_Go

About_to_Go

It deepens like a coastal shelf
Mar 20, 2018
True, it's difficult to say really. But based on the fact it was used for anesthesia in the 1900s, and lets you remain clearheaded without doing something reckless, I'll take that over BDO.
GHB was used as an anesthetic as well. You say it lets you remain clear-headed, what do you mean by that?

I appreciate your info, I'm just trying to understand the advantages it has over B.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Bluedew, onegoodreason and 1 other person
onegoodreason

onegoodreason

Dec 28, 2018

What I wrote was that I was planning on using it for plant extraction. Though there are many uses, like dissolving resins, gums, flavors, and other things.
Thank you, nixonnate! :-) Will do a little research on it, too.

Reactions: Bluedew, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sif and 2 others
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
GHB was used as an anesthetic as well. You say it lets you remain clear-headed, what do you mean by that?

I appreciate your info, I'm just trying to understand the advantages it has over B.

My main issue is that I'm not crazy about being horny to the point I'd try fucking a truck or whatever. I can't remember where I read it, but yeah. I guess it's anecdotal. I'm gonna look for where I read it from.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sif and Lifeisatrap
onegoodreason

onegoodreason

Dec 28, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Bluedew, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sif and 2 others
GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/archive/index.php/t-534731.html

Quotes:
10ml is rather a dangerous knock-out dose than a the starting dose.
You should start very low (under 1ml) and then increase the dose slowly.

Yesterday I tested 2M2B with a friend. We both started with 0,5ml and increased the dose up to 5ml within 3 hours.
It kicked in faster than alcohol and was a pleasant buzz, but I can not say very much after this one experiment.
I had no problems combining it with low amounts of caffeine, nicotine, cannabis and nitrous oxide.
Combining it with nitrous oxide is a waste of money in my opinion. No need to try this one again.

Even twelve hours after ingesting the last dose my breath smelled a bit nasty, but other people did not notice.
It reminded me of the odor after using diethyl ether, just not that bad. ;)

It tastes awful, really bad, irrespective of how much you dilute it and if you like to drink for the taste then it's no substitute for some decent beer, wine or whisky.

That said, I tried some a couple of times recently and in one situation found it useful when I was off to the pub to meet some mates and they'd already been drinking a while and had a two hour head start on me. Normally I'd be downing the pints getting bloated trying to catch up but I boshed 10ml of 2-methyl-2-butanol in some lemonade just before i left home and by the time I got to the pub 10 mins later I was basically "pissed" and had caught up =D it hits you fast.

I quite liked this
Calming, sedating, long lasting, no hangover.
It's not as euphoric as gbl, but it's better than alcohol.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and DetachedDreamer97
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
My main issue is that I'm not crazy about being horny to the point I'd try fucking a truck or whatever. I can't remember where I read it, but yeah. I guess it's anecdotal. I'm gonna look for where I read it from.
Okay... maybe I should put my foot in my mouth until I look things up. I couldn't remember where I've got it from still, but this better applies with GHB.
https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=109239

In hindsight, maybe this might be useful to combine BDO with the other. However, you'll still run the risk of liver toxicity, perhaps you should take a minimal amount. Alternatively, one could take datura inoxia seeds or akuamma to potentiate the 2m2b, but, I'll have to look deep into that. I doubt there's any info about the interactions, but based on past research, akuamma seeds are considered opioid receptor agonist and have sedative properties. It's said to be up to six times stronger than codeine. Datura inoxia though, I definitely need to research on that.

URRGH.... I'm going all over the place with this thread. Sorry guys...

Reactions: Arak, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Bluedew and 2 others
onegoodreason

onegoodreason

Dec 28, 2018
Okay... maybe I should put my foot in my mouth until I look things up. I couldn't remember where I've got it from still, but this better applies with GHB.
https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=109239

In hindsight, maybe this might be useful to combine BDO with the other. However, you'll still run the risk of liver toxicity, perhaps you should take a minimal amount. Alternatively, one could take datura inoxia seeds or akuamma to potentiate the 2m2b, but, I'll have to look deep into that. I doubt there's any info about the interactions, but based on past research, akuamma seeds are considered opioid receptor agonist and have sedative properties. It's said to be up to six times stronger than codeine. Datura inoxia though, I definitely need to research on that.

URRGH.... I'm going all over the place with this thread. Sorry guys...

Wow, and Yikes! That was quite a story you linked, nixonnate32! Is this the same GHB that relates to 1,4 butanediol? The fellow calls it Great Horny Beast, so just want to be clear.

And now, could you translate into layman's terms what you said above?! ;-) I am not a scientist or chemist so I have no clue what all that means. Thank you, my friend! :-) And the two types of seeds you mentioned, where would one acquire those, do you know? Are they similar to benzodiazepines? Regardless of the method I choose, I think a good sedative type substance would be a good idea, that's why I'm asking. Thanks again! Peace. :-)

Reactions: Bluedew, DetachedDreamer97, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Wow, and Yikes! That was quite a story you linked, nixonnate32! Is this the same GHB that relates to 1,4 butanediol? The fellow calls it Great Horny Beast, so just want to be clear.

And now, could you translate into layman's terms what you said above?! ;-) I am not a scientist or chemist so I have no clue what all that means. Thank you, my friend! :-) And the two types of seeds you mentioned, where would one acquire those, do you know? Are they similar to benzodiazepines? Regardless of the method I choose, I think a good sedative type substance would be a good idea, that's why I'm asking. Thanks again! Peace. :-)

Hmm... I don't know which part to translate, but I'm just gonna guess randomly and hope it's the one you wanted.
In layman's terms... take the lethal amount of 2m2b (30+ml) and mix in a light to moderate dosage of BDO.

While akuamma has anxiolytic and sedative qualities, it isn't like a benzo. It behaves more like an opiate. Datura inoxia, I'm unsure, but I highly doubt it. It does have hypnotic qualities though. Both seeds are found on ebay.

As of now, I figured out a new direction to search on 2m2b, being that its hypnotic potency is similar to chloral hydrate, I'm gonna research on the cocktail and improvise a way to substitute it.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Bluedew and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals