• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dima2

Dima2

Jul 24, 2020
Hey guys,

So today i read about using amitriptyline as a suicide method in the PPH ,
Thing is although it's rated as
peaceful as SN , i read a lot of
posts here about it being painful,

i can get amitriptyline and AE easily , cant get the benzos

1- If i crushed tablets 7gm and dissolved them into water , AE 45 before, alcohol after , is this enough to guarantee peaceful death ?
2-how much time do i need without being discovered ? , i am planning to ctb in an hotel

Thx!

Reactions: Mm80, taylor321 and deltaofvenus
deltaofvenus

deltaofvenus

May 2, 2020
I'd like some info on this as well. I've been taking 25 mg for a couple years now. I wonder if it would even work for me considering I take it daily and have a tolerance.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I believe around 9 grams is recommended, and benzos are also recommended. Length of time is long 36-48h

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Unless you are saving up your prescriptions to get this amount, be very careful in trying to purchase it on the clear net. It's rarely the real deal, if ever.

Darknet you might have better luck, but try to get it tested if you have that ability in your area. There are free places in the UK to have your substances tested through the mail as part of a street drug safety measure. There might be something like that in your area too. Just be safe.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The benzos do nothing to assist with the ctb aspect, only the peacefulness part.

Reactions: Mm80
Dima2

Dima2

Jul 24, 2020
Unless you are saving up your prescriptions to get this amount, be very careful in trying to purchase it on the clear net. It's rarely the real deal, if ever.

Darknet you might have better luck, but try to get it tested if you have that ability in your area. There are free places in the UK to have your substances tested through the mail as part of a street drug safety measure. There might be something like that in your area too. Just be safe.
I have access to pharma grade amitriptyline
The benzos do nothing to assist with the ctb aspect, only the peacefulness part.
What time line should I expect after ingesting the pills?

Reactions: Emily_Numb
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
What time line should I expect after ingesting the pills?
I remember PPH has an article on this regarding a drug cocktail.

Last edited:
J

jameslb72

Jul 22, 2020
nick drake killed himself with amitriptyline in 1974 he took about 27 tablets dont know what strength- part of the reason they introduced ssris was they werent toxic in overdose like amitryptiline is.

Reactions: CCH beast and Alwaysbadtime
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Ive done a hell of a lot of reading on this so will hopefully be able to add something.
The lethal dose is at least 8 gms. It apparently tastes that bitter with water, that it may be advisable to grind down and put into capsules to avoid vomiting. The amitryptyline is the lethal part of the cocktail, as is stops the heart, its a calcium channel blocker. It takes a long time to do this, minimum of 12 hrs. Ami itself is said to be very sedating but the massive amount of long acting benzos keep you in a very deep sleep and make it peaceful. Ive heard stories of people taking large amounts on its own, and waking up in hospital, so im not sure if someone would feel any unpleasant stuff like vomiting or having fits. Maybe the benzos just stop this happening.
Tolerance isnt an issue with ami as tolerance isnt built up, but it is with benzos as taking them, quickly raises tolerance and they dont have as much of an effect.

Reactions: cyberlordsumit and Dima2
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Anyone know how to convince your doctor to prescribe it? It's an SSRI, right? I'm already on Zoloft though and I can't see them switching me.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019

Didnt think amitriptyline was attractive to scammers as its been in circulation for ages and already very cheap, and isnt a classic drug of abuse ie benzo, opiate, barbiturate ?
Anyone know how to convince your doctor to prescribe it? It's an SSRI, right? I'm already on Zoloft though and I can't see them switching me.
They use it for other stuff off label now like headaches and upset stomach. Its only prescribed as an antidepressant after all of the ssris dont work. Its not an ssri its a trycilic older style antidepressant and because of the nasty side effects and big risk in overdose compared to ssris, docs are reluctant to prescribe.
If you have ever showed suicidal tendencies,it will be difficult to get. If not youd have to go back a few times and complain that the ssris arent working.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Dima2
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
" They use it for other stuff off label now like headaches and upset stomach. Its only prescribed as an antidepressant after all of the ssris dont work. Its not an ssri its a trycilic older style antidepressant and because of the nasty side effects and big risk in overdose compared to ssris said:
Thanks for the info. I've been sectioned twice already and have a history of suicidal tendencies so there's no way they'd prescribe it then. I guess I'll have to hold out hope that an online pharmacy sells a legit version.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Yeah im sorry but id be amazed if they'd prescribe it, for me aswell for that matter! I ordered from a n online pharmacy abroad. Its legal to import as its not a controlled drug.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
nick drake killed himself with amitriptyline in 1974 he took about 27 tablets dont know what strength- part of the reason they introduced ssris was they werent toxic in overdose like amitryptiline is.
Just highly addictive and full of side effects. ...
Hi does anyone know the shelf life of amitrip? Thanks x

Last edited:
Sick&TiredURGH

Sick&TiredURGH

Aug 8, 2022
I've taken two overdoses and tried to hang myself once.

NHS psychiatrist's will pretty much prescribe you anything to get you out of their office and off their books.

I currently have about ten to fourteen packets of 28mgs of Amitriptyline sitting in my meds cupboard.

I also have 14 3.75mgs of Zopiclone.

Just trying to figure out which anti emetic I need and where to get it.

It looks like the one in Stan's guide is available OTC in the UK...