B

bruisedmind

May 7, 2019
I have a box of 28. Would that do the job?

Reactions: SeekingMoksha
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
No, I took over 3 times that amount with other drugs and I am still here. All I got was a week in a coma and a lot of very bad headaches.

Reactions: Circles
B

bruisedmind

May 7, 2019
Shit. I don't have many other means and after what has just happened this evening I want out more than I ever have

B

bruisedmind

May 7, 2019
I've just had the police at my door. The guy I was dating, who was also an old close friend from school, has told them I've been harassing him. I had little left to live for in the first place but I hoped he still cared a little. I just can't do this anymore. I've suffered abuse neglect rape and manipulation since I was 7 years old and i reached my limit

• Aww..
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, TheDevilsAngel, Donewith_ and 1 other person
B

bruisedmind

May 7, 2019
I keep trying hanging but I can't get it to work. I'm finished I know it. I really have lost everything I cared about. I am nothing and I have nothing. I have to make it stop

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
@Cloud9, I am confused, first you say 28 pills [mg not known] is enough to kill a person, then you say not to use them as they wont work. Talk about mixed messages. Care to clarify for one stupid old man, meaning moi?

Reactions: Letmego. Please and Circles
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I keep trying hanging but I can't get it to work. I'm finished I know it. I really have lost everything I cared about. I am nothing and I have nothing. I have to make it stop

For Amitriptyline cocktail to be guaranteed to work you need 7-8 grams along with 500mg of diazepam or other long-acting benzo as per dr. Admiraal. And it is very slow to work, 24-36 hours. The improved version also requires cimetidine and 2 kinds of benzos which may be more difficult to source. See here: https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Amitriptyline_cocktail

Other poisoning methods viable and with faster action are propranolol and SN, the latter which seems to be "all the rage" these days, and it's still largely unregulated. There is a lot of information on the SN method on here.

Reactions: Letmego. Please, Circles and SinisterKid
B

bruisedmind

May 7, 2019
I need an easier way. Why are all the best and least painful options so hard

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Nature of the beast. They are not going to make it easy for us now are they.

Please dont do anything "rash" that could potentially backfire. I know how desperation can make you/me act and there are consequences when we get it wrong.

Reactions: Death_is_Escape and Circles
B

bruisedmind

May 7, 2019
I wish I was in America. Gunshot to the head and that would be that

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I hear ya my friend. I often think about that. One bullet and it would all be over. Instead, I have to trawl the internet looking for ways and means and leave myself open to people who would readily scam me. I am fortunate that there is no time limit now and I nearly have all I need. But others, like yourself, are not yet in that position.

Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
I have a box of 28. Would that do the job?
you know if you fail and its on script you wont be given them in large doses again which means pain in the arse trips to the chemist each week rather than monthly

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
28 pills are enough, they are so incredibly toxic in high amounts, that it's very difficult to be successful

Sorry, I know you might think me pedantic, but this just contradicts itself. I am only pointing it out because I dont like to see bad information given when it comes down to someone maybe taking their own life.

Reactions: bruisedmind, Letmego. Please, Circles and 1 other person
B

bruisedmind

May 7, 2019
you know if you fail and its on script you wont be given them in large doses again which means pain in the arse trips to the chemist each week rather than monthly

I feel a dick for saying this...but they're not mine. They're my sisters. I already have to go every 2 weeks for my own meds for similar reasons

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Yeah..it is a bit hard to leave.

28 pills are enough, they are so incredibly toxic in high amounts, that it's very difficult to be successful. After my overdose, I learned a lot about amitriptyline. Sure, it's enough if your body will tolerate it, i was healthy and fit when I did it. My point would be, that if you are brave enough to gamble with the effectiveness, 28 will kill you. Chances are, your not going to be able to tolerate the drug and you won't be successful. There are far better, more peaceful less messy, better proven methods. If I didn't have any experience with amitriptyline, I would find it attractive too. I know what I experienced and I do not recommend it if you have no idea about the drug.
You od'd on ami. alone or took some other drugs too? Was it really awful ?

W

welshie84

Student
Jul 17, 2019
I took roughly 100 tablets at once. Passed out for two days. Went to the doctor , my heart rate was all over the place so they just sent me to hospital to be monitored.

Reactions: Donewith_
B

bruisedmind

May 7, 2019
I checked the packet, 10mg. So I guess not that much. I was planning on doing this in the next few days

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I checked the packet, 10mg. So I guess not that much. I was planning on doing this in the next few days

25x10 mg is very unlikely to kill you. Also OD by Ami is not peacefull or painless without a large amount of Benzo's. There is slim chance you might day, but there is a bigger chance you will survive and have a unpleasant experience.

W

welshie84

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Mine were 75mg and I think it was something like 104 I took..i was saving them for months wasnt painful just went to deep sleep

W

welshie84

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Should of. I just took those, I think if I drank alcohol that night I wouldn't be here. I slept solid for two days, woke up, went to my gp surgery and asked to see pshychstrict as I took an over dose. He rang the drugs line with me sat there and the doctor said he was confused as to how the hell I was sat there. Just very unusual heart rhythm

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Should of. I just took those, I think if I drank alcohol that night I wouldn't be here. I slept solid for two days, woke up, went to my gp surgery and asked to see pshychstrict as I took an over dose. He rang the drugs line with me sat there and the doctor said he was confused as to how the hell I was sat there. Just very unusual heart rhythm

I thought on the highest doses where people survived was around 4g you took around 7.5 g. And you didn't throw up?

W

welshie84

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Nope. I got admitted to hospital, the only thing they did was ecg trace me a couple of times and do my general observations. I was only in hospital less than 24 hours.

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Mine were 75mg and I think it was something like 104 I took..i was saving them for months wasnt painful just went to deep sleep
That dose is lethal..the same dose is suggested in drug cocktails. Im confused.. how that dose turned out to be safe.
You had tolerance to ami. at that time? You sure.. those pills are genuine?
You had any long lasting effects from that attempt?

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Nope. I got admitted to hospital, the only thing they did was ecg trace me a couple of times and do my general observations. I was only in hospital less than 24 hours.

Actually that is kind of worrying since I have ami cocktail and is my method atm if I ever go through with it. Would hate to wake with brain and organ damage. 4-5 g+ is supposed to be realibly lethal. I have citementine to potentiate it, but still.

W

welshie84

Student
Jul 17, 2019
My doctor prescribed it to be for insomnia. Theres quite strict rules in the UK for treatment for it. The drugs line said I took a fatal dose and they said how do present and my doctor said totally normal except unusual heart rhythm. No I didn't take any until I tried to ctb as I knew tolerance is easy to build. And I have no after effects of the amount I took either. I literally just slept for two days solid. I got found , but my family assumed I was drunk as I couldn't stand up and my speech was slurred so they just put me to bed. This is why , unless I get n I'm not going to try ctb with prescriptions again.

Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
You need to recheck your math. If you read the correct information in Wikibooks, it clearly states the updated amount is 7-8 grams.There are 1,000 milligrams per gram, making your total need at least 7,000 grams. It is also very painful if you skip the rest of the necessary ingredients and takes like a day and half to work. This one needs patience, time, and is not appropriate as a cry for help. You need patience, time, and a thorough understanding of benzo half-lifes to be successful and not be in agonizing pain with crippling organ damage from a sincere attempt that fails or if you are found. Which is why it is recommended to be medically supervised. You can really fuck yourself up with this one if you're playing around or think, well, I didn't have everything, so I decided to go my own way.

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
My doctor prescribed it to be for insomnia. Theres quite strict rules in the UK for treatment for it. The drugs line said I took a fatal dose and they said how do present and my doctor said totally normal except unusual heart rhythm. No I didn't take any until I tried to ctb as I knew tolerance is easy to build. And I have no after effects of the amount I took either. I literally just slept for two days solid. I got found , but my family assumed I was drunk as I couldn't stand up and my speech was slurred so they just put me to bed. This is why , unless I get n I'm not going to try ctb with prescriptions again.
Good that you had no side effects.
This is the first experience i have read who happened to survive such overdose.

Now, i am worried. I plan to do ami. Cocktail with 8 grams ami. I just want it to work.