• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Ednospatient

Arcanist
Sep 2, 2021
Hi everyone, it's been a while again. I got prescribed amitriptyline this month, and I immediately started thinking about ODing since amitriptyline is pretty dangerous if used incorrectly. I don't really have other methods available. I won't do it yet though.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
You'd need to stockpile a lot of it and you would need benzodiazepines for maximum peacefulness. But for now if you take it normally I hope it helps you the way it's supposed to.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
ODing is not a reliable method but you will need 10gm of it and in addition you need meto to keep it down and benzo for peacefulness. You can find details of how much is needed and how to take it in the PPHe above in the sticky threads.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl and Forveleth
E

Ednospatient

Arcanist
Sep 2, 2021
ODing is not a reliable method but you will need 10gm of it and in addition you need meto to keep it down and benzo for peacefulness. You can find details of how much is needed and how to take it in the PPHe above in the sticky threads.
I have meto and lorazepam.

Reactions: rozeske