• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
so yea sn isn't happening
fingers crossed amitriptyline doesn't start incurring welfare checks as well

ppeh has the rxmed website to get amitriptyline, has anyone ordered from the website to the uk and if so has it worked for you / have you encountered any problems ? or in general if anyone has found somewhere cheaper than rxmed i would love to know . but will order from there if necessary

looking at ppeh it also recommends a benzo or diclazepam, anyone know how to / if you can get diclazepam off prescription ? don't have much hope in getting benzos, not willing to go through DW unless absolutely necessary tbh
[not really scared of it just insanely dumb and know i will mess up somewhere or another]
according to ppeh it can be 'legally sourced' 'off-licence' on the internet but idk where so any help appreciated

also does anyone know how to get meto or a similar antiemetic without a prescription ?

think that's all my questions but pls alert me if there's anything i've missed . and thanks in advance to anyone who replies

Reactions: Okokaykay
Eternal Sleep

Eternal Sleep

Dec 7, 2020
so yea sn isn't happening
fingers crossed amitriptyline doesn't start incurring welfare checks as well

ppeh has the rxmed website to get amitriptyline, has anyone ordered from the website to the uk and if so has it worked for you / have you encountered any problems ? or in general if anyone has found somewhere cheaper than rxmed i would love to know . but will order from there if necessary

looking at ppeh it also recommends a benzo or diclazepam, anyone know how to / if you can get diclazepam off prescription ? don't have much hope in getting benzos, not willing to go through DW unless absolutely necessary tbh
[not really scared of it just insanely dumb and know i will mess up somewhere or another]
according to ppeh it can be 'legally sourced' 'off-licence' on the internet but idk where so any help appreciated

also does anyone know how to get meto or a similar antiemetic without a prescription ?

think that's all my questions but pls alert me if there's anything i've missed . and thanks in advance to anyone who replies
Hey, this was posted weeks ago and I would like some answers to this question too! Anyone?