Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
Guy from indiamart sent me the tracking and even offers etizolam. Lets see how it pans out. Already have Flubromazolam. Just need my metoclopramide.

Reactions: suffering, littlelady774, Circles and 2 others
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Guy from indiamart sent me the tracking and even offers etizolam. Lets see how it pans out. Already have Flubromazolam. Just need my metoclopramide.

I need to find a legit etizolam vendor.

Reactions: Circles
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Gag relfex. I can swallow pills tho. Taste no go

I have a bad feeling regarding your method.... Ctb with amytriptyline pills? Why not SN?
Please research accordingly, unsuccessful attempts are not wished upon anybody...

Amytriptyline pills really? Seriously??
Easy to find tbh

Why do you say easy? Seriously, why say that?

Last edited:
Reactions: brighter, Jc40 and venom.52
Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
I'm following the topic.

I didn't read much about it yet but amitriptyline will kill you by a heart attack. I think there is really no need to prefer this method unless you don't have a reliable source for the SN just as like me. Dying by methemoglabinemia is more peacefull I guess.

Overdose of amitriptyline and other tricyclic antidepressants is characterized, in part, by anticholinergic effects such as coma, respiratory depression and tachycardia, along with consequences of sodium channel blockade, including prolongation of the QRS complex and negative inotropy [1]. Despite anticholinergic action, which can slow down gut motility, patients usually exhibit onset of coma and life-threatening cardiovascular events within a few hours of ingestion, and plasma drug concentrations usually peak within 24 h [2, 3].

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I'm following the topic.

I didn't read much about it yet but amitriptyline will kill you by a heart attack. I think there is really no need to prefer this method unless you don't have a reliable source for the SN just as like me. Dying by methemoglabinemia is more peacefull I guess.

The onset of not-so-peaceful effects can be seen after the person goes to sleep ( due to amount of benzos used)... then what is the reason you don't consider this as a peaceful method?

Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
The onset of not-so-peaceful effects can be seen after the person goes to sleep ( due to amount of benzos used)... then what is the reason you don't consider this as a peaceful method?

You're actually right. But, by this logic, there is no difference between most of the methods. Ain't it?
You will sleep and don't feel nothing thanks to benzos.
I'm just considering the probability of things go wrong.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Thanks for that source to indiamart.

Reactions: Bluedew

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
I have a bad feeling regarding your method.... Ctb with amytriptyline pills? Why not SN?
Please research accordingly, unsuccessful attempts are not wished upon anybody...

Because it's easy to find. Etizolam is all over the clear net.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Because it's easy to find. Etizolam is all over the clear net.

Yeah amytriptyline is most definitely lethal. And it's peaceful with some benzos.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Will update each time I check tracking
Are you a male or female? Every time I see that picture of yours I think your female. But I'm not sure. LOL

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Do you feel save about that staff? I mean it's from india. Do keep us update and are taking the stuff if you have everything ready? As alternative there is a dude on wallstreet market selling fentanyl from Australia with legit reviews you might consider.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
As alternative there is a dude on wallstreet market selling fentanyl from Australia with legit reviews you might consider.
Is that on the deep web with an onion address?

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
Do you feel save about that staff? I mean it's from india. Do keep us update and are taking the stuff if you have everything ready? As alternative there is a dude on wallstreet market selling fentanyl from Australia with legit reviews you might consider.
I have the flubromazolam already. I will test the amitriptyline as it should sedate me.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
deepdotweb.com
LOL using deepdotweb.com for buying any kind of drug is a terrible idea. If one is to do that they should use Tor browser. I know a thing or two about this stuff. EDIT: Never mind I was thinking of Tor2web

Last edited:

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
LOL using deepdotweb.com for buying any kind of drug is a terrible idea. If one is to do that they should use Tor browser. I know a thing or two about this stuff.
No it's a place to find the legit links to onion sites lol

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
How many mg will you take? Also you will need a CYP2D6 inhibitor.

Fluoxetine is a potent inhibitor of this enzyme. Metoclopramide is as well.

But I couldn't see the cimetidine in this list.

Fluoxetine and paroxetine too are strong Inhibitors of this enzyme..
cimetidine is a weak inhibitor...look it here in the table under 'Ligands'.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CYP2D6
Despite this, it was clearly mentioned in wiki boks that 'cimetidine can't be replaced with any other acid reducer'.. they mean only acid reducer or 'any other medicine'?
why didn't they mention these strong inhibitors there? https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Amitriptyline_cocktail
i don't have clear answers .. which is why i am hesitating to use them. you have any idea about this?

Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
Fluoxetine and paroxetine too are strong Inhibitors of this enzyme..
cimetidine is a weak inhibitor...look it here in the table under 'Ligands'.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CYP2D6
Despite this, it was clearly mentioned in wiki boks that 'cimetidine can't be replaced with any other acid reducer'.. they mean only acid reducer or 'any other medicine'?
why didn't they mention these strong inhibitors there? https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Amitriptyline_cocktail
i don't have clear answers .. which is why i am hesitating to use them. you have any idea about this?

The quote from the page:

Cimetidine is normally used to reduce gastric acidity, as a treatment for heartburn or peptic ulcers. But in the cocktail, this mode of action is not relevant; cimetidine is required because of inhibition of the CYP2D6 liver enzyme and not because of its effects on stomach acid. That is why it is not possible to replace cimetidine with ranitidine, or any other antacid medication that a pharmacy might offer to you as a replacement.

as far as I understand, the only reason that cimetidine can't be replaced is that it's a cyp2d6 inhibitor. But I didn't understand too why they don't suggest flx or prx instead of this.

Despite that it's weaker, the cocktail contains 2000 mg of cimetidine which is 2.5x of the SN's recommended dosage (800 mg).

Reactions: Donewith_