• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SickSadSlave

Dec 18, 2021
For a female weighing about 120lb, what dou you guys think roughly 1000mg of amitriptyline and about 350mg Of cyclobenzaprine would do? I'm on other meds like modafinil, gabapentin, dicyclomine but I don't think they'd be if much use.

• Hugs
Reactions: FreeSpirit1Love, LoiteringClouds and Dead Meat
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
I have never tried your combination, but according to a quick internet search, your dose would not likely to take you to a place where you want to go, if they were taken separately.
I don't know about drug interaction and it's so hard for me to research about it, as I'm no expert on pharmacology or something like that.
Medication overdose is a notoriously unreliable method.
Forgive me that I send you a hug instead of useful information...
But there are several discussions on these drugs on this forum (please search for "Amitriptyline" on the search bar), which might help.

I have done countless times of overdoses in order to distract myself, mostly without suicide intention, only to get funny hallucinations. Unfortunately, a peaceful pill seems to be the Holy Grail for most of us.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
That's nowhere near enough ami to CTB. The PPeH recommends 8-10g (or 8000-10000mg) of ami. They also recommend taking 600mg oxazepam (could probably replace with a similar acting benzo) to make the CTB more peaceful.

From what I've read gabapentin can be a useful addition to some drug mixtures but I dunno how much would be a good amount.

Reactions: mighthavebeen
I

IdeationIsForever

Feb 21, 2023
Your weight is between 54-55 kg. LD50 for mice of amitriptyline is 100mg/kg. It's a low dosage, 1/4 and keep in mind we're talking about mices and 50, not 100.

Now cyclobenzaprine in rats, LD50 is 425 mg/kg, so you don't have enough for 1 kg for a rat.

As stated above, unfortunately meds OD's are not reliable methods. But it's good to ask, because the collateral damage of waking up with sequels it's definitely worst. Please remember that you're not alone in this struggle.

M

MelodyCymbal

Jan 21, 2023
For a female weighing about 120lb, what dou you guys think roughly 1000mg of amitriptyline and about 350mg Of cyclobenzaprine would do? I'm on other meds like modafinil, gabapentin, dicyclomine but I don't think they'd be if much use.
2023 PPeH recommendation in the lethal cardiac drug chapter is is 10 gm of Ami., plus Oxazepam 600 mg or Bromazolam 50 mg

Reactions: mighthavebeen
nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
Your weight is between 54-55 kg. LD50 for mice of amitriptyline is 100mg/kg. It's a low dosage, 1/4 and keep in mind we're talking about mices and 50, not 100.

Now cyclobenzaprine in rats, LD50 is 425 mg/kg, so you don't have enough for 1 kg for a rat.

As stated above, unfortunately meds OD's are not reliable methods. But it's good to ask, because the collateral damage of waking up with sequels it's definitely worst. Please remember that you're not alone in this struggle.
So at 40 kg 6,5 gr and 600 mg oxa and 300 mg tema would be lethal?