drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
A gunshot to the head is in my opinion the best ctb method after N. Almost 100% chance of success, no pain, extremely quick.
The quickness of it especially is what i like the most about it, immediate lights out. That's good for people who are scared to regret and call the emergencies, or scared to get found, or have strong SI. Having a gun aimed point blank doesn't trigger SI nearly as much as standing on an edge to jump, we have primal fear of heights but not guns.

I really wish i could have access to guns.

KillerIsMe

KillerIsMe

Aug 26, 2023
Holding a gun to your head will definitely trigger SI. Maybe for you it is different, who knows. You can always take a trip to the US and visit a shooting range.

Reactions: tpboy, jar-baby and AntHills
drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
Holding a gun to your head will definitely trigger SI. Maybe for you it is different, who knows. You can always take a trip to the US and visit a shooting range.
Yes definetely but way less than jumping, i imagine you could shot yourself impulsively, but you can't with jumping, your body will automatically freeze it's a primal instinct.
Going to the US just for that isn't worth it, also i don't have the money anyway.

Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
I live in the US and I can't own a firearm, even though I've never committed any crime, nor been a threat, nor gotten a speeding ticket. No luck in sight.

Last edited:
CTBookOfLife

CTBookOfLife

ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ˢʰᵉˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵇᵒᵈʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈˢ
Aug 5, 2023
Ironically, one of the main reasons I've wanted to CTB in the past comes from the fact that guns can be so easy to get in the USA (at least where I live), but not in the way you think.

Having easy access to guns may be great for CTB, but it comes with the price. I'm terrified to be myself in case someone with a gun doesn't like that.

I remember one time I joked with my mom about how gay I am, a little too loudly, in a Dollar Tree... I half expected a bullet in my head that second.

But I don't mean to derail your thread. Good luck with wherever life takes you.

Reactions: Homo erectus
D

DaysOfTomorrow

Aug 16, 2023
All I can say is that it's not as heavenly as it may seem.
Talking from a first-hand experience.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTBookOfLife
H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
I also live somewhere where guns are strictly banned. I sometimes wish that I could use a gun to CTB. However, pointing a gun at oneself certainly triggers SI, although it's probably easier than jumping. Also, if you fail a suicide attempt with guns, the aftermath can be horrific. So guns are not really as good as it seems.

Ico

Ico

Jun 27, 2023
I am also American, but getting a firearm isn't as easy as you might think (in my State, at least).

In a Country where literally everything is designed to make you sick, it shouldn't be THIS hard to die voluntarily.

evey8112

evey8112

Jan 25, 2021
I have a 9mm and ill be def using it. 54% of suicides in the US are by firearm. so it has a somewhat high success rate. A 9mm hollow point to the head right about the right ear will def due the job.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Raise some money dedicated to a trip to the US if you want a gun that much, try to of course make yourself come off as not so suspicious by taking part in some gun oriented events. As for the gun needed, you should buy a shotgun, very effective.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
My most ideal method would be a peaceful poison but I still think those who can access them to ctb with are fortunate, it's not even an option at all where I live.