enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
If there's someone in the USA, planning to visit Europe (or better, France) during the next weeks, please PM me. I have a fantasy service to request (paid). Cheers

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
If there's someone in the USA, planning to visit Europe (or better, France) during the next weeks, please PM me. I have a fantasy service to request (paid). Cheers

OK, now I'm kind of intrigued... :haha:

• Hugs
Reactions: Brink, TheEndIsNigh31, Saed and 1 other person
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
I am open minded but I am not wearing leather, getting in a box and being a gimp.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FreddieQuell, Brink, Saed and 3 others
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
I am open minded but I am not wearing leather, getting in a box and being a gimp.

Poor thing, you'll get a skin allergy. Get naked asap ! ;)

OK, now I'm kind of intrigued... :haha:

Oh you wouldn't guess. It's a tad capricious. The fun part is it involves a rare item custom produced in Australia with national materials, that was imported in the US but cannot leave it through mail.
If I'd find a high reputation member I can trust, I'd request he/she brings it back on the plane and we would meet on arrival so I retrieve it (ready to move within a 25 hours' travel range around here)

Reactions: Neville1 and Saed
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Oh you wouldn't guess. It's a tad capricious. The fun part is it involves a rare item custom produced in Australia with national materials, that was imported in the US but cannot leave it through mail.
If I'd find a high reputation member I can trust, I'd request he/she brings it back on the plane and we would meet on arrival so I retrieve it (ready to move within a 25 hours' travel range around here)

Wow, that sounds like some weird kind of Indiana Jones / DaVinci Code crossover plot! :haha:

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf, enjolras and Saed