A

Aloha

Jul 31, 2020
I'll be out of Ambien after Sunday night, and can't get a new prescription until Wednesday.
I don't want to go 2 nights without any sleep, so I need to CTB Sunday or Monday.
Now with sleep obliterated, I need to take 12.5mg per night. 7.5mg to fall asleep and 5mg to get back, as I wake up most every night at 3-4 am. Taking 10 mg to fall asleep makes no difference in my waking up early. Doctor can only prescribe 10mg per night. Months ago, my friend did a doctor consult and sent me his Ambien and refill. His doctor won't prescribe anymore, and no other friends will do this. I had planned to CTB in another 8 weeks so more time to finish loose ends, etc. Very frustrating.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Joey and Huntfish34
airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020
I'm extremely hooked on ambien, so much I took 200, 10mg tablets to CTB. I woke up the next morning like nothing happened. Not even a headache.

Reactions: Huntfish34
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
can you not stock up on this drug from the dark web.

Reactions: Huntfish34
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
Have you tried Valerian root liquid (NOT pills) extract? Smells like old socks but very effective.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
With all that N you have, you can use some of the excess for sleep.

SunnyPotato

SunnyPotato

Aug 31, 2020
Maybe a year or so ago they changed the guidelines or something (i honestly don't see how this happened and feel like my prescriber let me fall through the cracks a bit) and I had to go a full month on only 5mg after years of 10mg (which like you, only works for a few hours before having to redose) meaning.... pretty much no sleep for a month. Total hell, and I'm so sorry you're in this situation. Do you have any option of getting benzos to supplement for sleep/ would that even work for you? Maybe even lavender pillow spray or something?

Whatever you decide, you have our support. I hope you find peaceful rest, whether for the night or forever <3