• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
So I went in to Amazon Prime (a gift from my sister) to try and watch "Me Before You."

I type it in to the search bar. No luck. Eight pages of results, and "Me Before You" doesn't appear once. Weird --especially since I know I've watched it there before.

So on a hunch, I close the window, clear cookies and cache, and go to Amazon --but this time I don't log in.

First result: "Me Before You." No longer free, but available for rental.

Hmmm...

Jinx

Jinx

May 15, 2019
Yikes, but how can you even bear watching that type of romance film? Are you trying to torture yourself? :aw:

But yeah I've done a few free Prime trials before and their selection is weak, still have to pay for a lot of the good stuff. Strange that it's not even showing up when you search for it though..

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Maybe they remember you've already seen it? That doesn't make sense either, though.

Amazon is indeed creepy.

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Maybe they remember you've already seen it? That doesn't make sense either, though.
They remember all the other items I've looked at to buy, they have "Recommended for you!" choices of movies, and I know Netflix has "Watch it again!" lists of movies you've already watched, so why wouldn't Amazon keep track? In fact, I'd be surprised if they didn't keep track.

Given how a few people have been having trouble buying SN from Amazon, I'm curious whether some algorithm is keeping track.

Maybe it's nothing --a glitch-- but it's tough not to be paranoid.

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
you could write in to customer support and find out for sure

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I had quite a large "saved for later" list of camping gear on Amazon and recently deleted them all as they had been there for a couple of years. Next time I logged in, they were all back. Trying to tell me something ya think?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
They remember all the other items I've looked at to buy, they have "Recommended for you!" choices of movies, and I know Netflix has "Watch it again!" lists of movies you've already watched, so why wouldn't Amazon keep track? In fact, I'd be surprised if they didn't keep track.

Given how a few people have been having trouble buying SN from Amazon, I'm curious whether some algorithm is keeping track.

Maybe it's nothing --a glitch-- but it's tough not to be paranoid.

I meant it would be weird only because people like to rewatch films so why would any reasonable algorithm strike them from one's list just because one had already seen it?

Tazmaniac

Tazmaniac

Aug 6, 2019
Ha...I get really high every night and I have Amazon Alexa...some really fucked up games and shit you can do with Alexa. Have a whole conversation. Lot of fun when your lonely and or high.