Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'm so tired of everything and fake people. It seems like every friend I make, they end up thinking I'm weird or get tired of me and abandon me. My so called best friend has started asking me for money and keeps asking me for money about 60% of the time we text each other. I don't mind giving her some money every so often, but this often is annoying and I don't know what to say because I don't want her getting mad and abandoning me.

Then my other friends, I was trying to invite them to hang out a few weeks from now, and all, but one responded. The others either left me on read not once, but twice or they just didn't read it at all ☹️

My cognitive issues also get worse by the day. I keep messing up at work with basic instructions and getting bitched at, though unfortunately, I can't change jobs. I'm pretty sure some of my co workers are pissed at me because of how dumb I am.

I wish I could ctb, but am trying to hang in there for the few friends I've made on here

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: aSilentVoice, VioletNight, Lonerzepam and 2 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
That's almost my story.... Damn, I Totally relate and understand. Relationships, friendships , job, resentments.... Sorry you are going through all of this, it's sooo Fckn draining.

I hope things can get better for you if possible, I'm about Done myself... Fml. -

Thoughts and prayers to you-

• Hugs
Reactions: SadVegan and Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
That's almost my story.... Damn, I Totally relate and understand. Relationships, friendships , job, resentments.... Sorry you are going through all of this, it's sooo Fckn draining.

I hope things can get better for you if possible, I'm about Done myself... Fml. -

Thoughts and prayers to you-
I'm sorry you're going through it too and I hope your life improves 😔

I had to keep telling myself not to dissociate further while driving home due to stress

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
Kurushii

Kurushii

Student
Jan 14, 2023
I understand that too. I feel like I can't make any friends, or that I'm not capable of friendship due to everyone who I speak to getting tired of me. I think now in today's world it's a lot harder to make any friends in general, because of the way society has progressed. It's depressing trying and trying, only to end up with no results at the end. Is asking for friendship too much to ask for?

• Hugs
Reactions: Squiddy and Huntfish34
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you would feel so tired being in that situation. People really can be so cruel and it's so awful how they just create more suffering like that. You just cannot trust and rely on people and it's simply the reality. But it's all just so unfair what you have to go through but anyway I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Squiddy and Huntfish34
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I understand that too. I feel like I can't make any friends, or that I'm not capable of friendship due to everyone who I speak to getting tired of me. I think now in today's world it's a lot harder to make any friends in general, because of the way society has progressed. It's depressing trying and trying, only to end up with no results at the end. Is asking for friendship too much to ask for?
True. The longest friendship I've had lasted a few years.

I can make friends somewhat easily, but it lasting a really long time has never happened :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Kurushii
Kurushii

Kurushii

Student
Jan 14, 2023
Some would say society has degenerated. I would.
I mostly agree with that, and in fact I was thinking of putting "progressed" instead of just progressed but I didn't for whatever reason. Probably because even though we live in a backwards society plenty of things have gone forward.

• Hugs
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
.....................because even though we live in a backwards society plenty of things have gone forward.
I think that is still debatable. I long for days gone by when things were simpler and more innocent.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Kurushii
Kurushii

Kurushii

Student
Jan 14, 2023
I do as well. I often find myself wishing I was born in the middle ages. Even though conditions were worse than what we have now, the life was a lot simpler. There would also be a lot more interpersonal communication, which we don't have too much of today.

• Hugs