• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

The Tablet

The Tablet

drawing myself to death ❀
Jul 8, 2021
asking because i haven't bought the ppeh. the copy i am reading and sourced this from was posted on this forum. (sse below)
has anyone who's bought N from this supplier (preferably in recent weeks/months) had to give proof of purchase?
(i sincerely fucking hope not...)

Screenshot 20211202 171158

Itsallover123

Itsallover123

Student
Nov 14, 2021
I've never attempted to purchase N but I've seen others say that he doesn't ask. It might just be the PPEH's way of scaring people into buying it first and making sure they're not under 55

• Informative
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, justsayin, PeacefulTonic and 2 others
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
asking because i haven't bought the ppeh. the copy i am reading and sourced this from was posted on this forum. (sse below)
has anyone who's bought N from this supplier (preferably in recent weeks/months) had to give proof of purchase?
(i sincerely fucking hope not...)

View attachment 79896
Could you send me a link to the PDF? Much appreciated. Unfortunately I have no idea as to your question.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Could you send me a link to the PDF? Much appreciated. Unfortunately I have no idea as to your question.
Post in thread ''Suicide information compilation' Has it been removed?' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...lation-has-it-been-removed.79656/post-1427308

Ldog9

Ldog9

Student
Jan 12, 2019
To avoid getting scammed, I'd recommend you wait until the mods/admins post the helpful info thread with an 'official' link.

To answer OPs question: He did not ask me, but I did reference that I got the email from the PPeH in my initial info to them.

M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
To avoid getting scammed, I'd recommend you wait until the mods/admins post the helpful info thread with an 'official' link.

To answer OPs question: He did not ask me, but I did reference that I got the email from the PPeH in my initial info to them.
Noted. It seems I joined just weeks too late - following the media exposure - sad.

Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

LOOKING FOR THE CURE FOR AUTO IMMUNE
Jul 20, 2021
Nobody has to buy the PPeH or be a member of Exit to purchase N from D

• Informative
Reactions: justsayin, GentleJerk and PeacefulTonic
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Nobody has to buy the PPeH or be a member of Exit to purchase N from D
It's true. My guess is that the authors of the PPeH (which is the only source of contact for D) are aware of people who are not exit customers using the info, and they have written that he asks for proof of PPeH purchase to both deter people who have not purchased the book and increase purchase of the book.
While he might mention Exit (I won't go into it further) he doesn't ask for proof of purchase.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: cyanol, PeacefulTonic and justsayin
Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

Jul 20, 2021
It's true. My guess is that the authors of the PPeH (which is the only source of contact for D) are aware of people who are not exit customers using the info, and they have written that he asks for proof of PPeH purchase to both deter people who have not purchased the book and increase purchase of the book.
While he might mention Exit (I won't go into it further) he doesn't ask for proof of purchase.
D has no connection to Exit or the PPeH. HE is mentioned in the PPeH only because he is a legitimate source of N . You started your post saying It's true D does ask for confirmation of purchase and you end with he doesn't ask for proof of purchase. D is a drug dealer and Phillip Nitschke is the Director of Exit International. Dr. Nitschke may at one time have been a supporter of the PPeH but for many years he has used his platform to exploit members on this site with his Nitrogen kits and promoting the purchase of the PPeH and upselling his memberships for Exit. He may very well have sent D an email asking him to mention Exit and the PPEH solely for financial gain but I hightly doubt D will be enforcing anything because that would cut into his own profits . Has anyone been denied a sale from D because they did not provide proof of purchase?

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Has anyone been denied a sale from D because they did not provide proof of purchase?
Never heard of that being the case. What you said is true. It wouldnt make sense he will ask for any proofs

Reactions: PeacefulTonic
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
He asks for no proof. He just gives a spiel about not being held responsible for how the product is used, etc.

If Exit are making that claim knowing that it's untrue, that is quite disingenuous.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
D has no connection to Exit or the PPeH. HE is mentioned in the PPeH only because he is a legitimate source of N . You started your post saying It's true D does ask for confirmation of purchase and you end with he doesn't ask for proof of purchase. D is a drug dealer and Phillip Nitschke is the Director of Exit International. Dr. Nitschke may at one time have been a supporter of the PPeH but for many years he has used his platform to exploit members on this site with his Nitrogen kits and promoting the purchase of the PPeH and upselling his memberships for Exit. He may very well have sent D an email asking him to mention Exit and the PPEH solely for financial gain but I hightly doubt D will be enforcing anything because that would cut into his own profits . Has anyone been denied a sale from D because they did not provide proof of purchase?
I think you misconstrued what he said. He said "it's true" meaning that he was 100% in agreement with your statement that he quoted.

The rest of his post is his theory on why the authors of the PPeH are doing this. And I agree with it

Reactions: Auto Immunity After, Snake of Eden and GentleJerk
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Sorry, when I said it's true, I meant it's true that he does not ask for proof of purchase.

Reactions: Auto Immunity After, rationalis and PeacefulTonic
Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

Jul 20, 2021
Sorry, when I said it's true, I meant it's true that he does not ask for proof of purchase.
Yes sorry we were saying the same thing

Reactions: GentleJerk