• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ProzacPrincess02

ProzacPrincess02

Oct 28, 2020
My parents fucking paid for my online classes, and in an effort to make good grades, I'm only taking two classes a semester. I've always been good at writing shit but it's like this English 101 class has me fucked up since the professor grades hella harsh.I genuinely hate myself right now and I pray no one finds out what a fucking failure I am. I have depression, anxiety, adhd, and autism all kicking my ass, and now THIS shit happens. I'm SUPPOSED to be good at English related shit because it's the ONLY thing I'm good at. What sucks is that I live in South Korea so it's hard to buy drugs that'll help me CTB. I'm also broke as hell so I'm absolutely fucked. I don't have the heart to tell my mother I got a fucking C in English and I want to fucking kill myself already. Part of me wants to buy a shit ton of soju, then rent a hotel room to ctb in.

Last edited:
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It sounds like you have a lot of challenges that would make school a bit harder. I think you're being a bit hard on yourself considering what you're dealing with. Would you be able to talk to your mom about how you're feeling about your grades and your struggles with school?

ProzacPrincess02

ProzacPrincess02

Oct 28, 2020
It sounds like you have a lot of challenges that would make school a bit harder. I think you're being a bit hard on yourself considering what you're dealing with. Would you be able to talk to your mom about how you're feeling about your grades and your struggles with school?

I fucking can't.