• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

would you want a funeral for yourself?

• i would like a funeral

• i dont want a funeral

Results are only viewable after voting.
bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
i dont know, i just want to be erased from this world, without any trace of being here.
i wonder if its possible to request no funeral to be held for me?
i never liked funerals, but i know that its selfish as funerals are also a place to let others grieve.

just wish that after i die, people move on with their daily lives as if i never existed.
yet that is simply impossible.
i want to be forgotten, a funeral would only be a reminder.

Reactions: GoatHerder, Fall_Apart, sash and 4 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I personally don't care that much whether I get a funeral or not as I'd be dead but, if I had to choose, I think I'd either choose not getting a funeral or getting cremated. I'd choose the former because I don't have a desire to be remembered and I'd rather just have my body rot in a random place that nobody can access; I'd also choose the latter because I have an irrational fear of humans discovering a way to resurrect a person who isn't fully decomposed back to life and I get scared at the idea of me being forced to come back to life against my consent. I know that pro lifers would be crazy enough to force the dead to be alive again if such technology existed.

Though, I think that the more dominant thought for me is not having a funeral. Like you, I'd rather be forgotten too. I don't understand those who have a desire to be remembered. That's always been strange to me

Reactions: GoatHerder, sash, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wouldn't as well, in my case I just want to be forgotten about like I never existed at all. If it's up to me I'd choose to permanently erase my existence.

Reactions: GoatHerder, Fall_Apart, myusername890 and 2 others
SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
Unanimous voting, damn...

Reactions: GoatHerder, Trakehner and darkandtwisty
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I won't be having a funeral. First, no family, no friends, anyway. Second, I have it in my will that none of my assets are to go towards any funeral costs. I prepaid for cremation, and already have a burial plot, so other than the cost to engrave my date of death on the monument, and the cost to lift the stone to place my ashes, which will be paid for by my assets, that's it. As soon as the coroner releases my body to the crematorium and my remains get cremated, it should be right to the cemetery I go.

Reactions: GoatHerder
SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

I wanna Miku-mit suicide ❤️
Jul 3, 2024
I plan to go into the middle of the woods, never be found, just decompose and give back to nature

Reactions: undecided, sash and divinemistress36
A

avalonisburning

Womp womp womp
May 12, 2024
Funerals are for the living. With that in mind, I would want one, as long as it gives them closure and helps them move on.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Kali_Yuga13
K

Kali_Yuga13

Jul 11, 2024
I would like to die in the desert and have the birds pick my bones. I do think it would be cool to bury a treasure and leave a map so that whoever finds me can have mini adventure and I'll become a local legend like Chester Copperpot in the Goonies.

Reactions: divinemistress36
T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
It is weird the idea of people coming together about me without me. Wonder what picture of my they paint compared to what actually am. But at end of day as someone above, funerals are for the living. I guess it'll bring my parents closure and comfort so whatever helps them

In answer to can you request no funeral. Yes could state in will or pre-pay a plan for direct cremation no service .

Reactions: bussy
sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
Dont want to be found so no funeral.
Just crawl away somewhere to return to nature.
At least I can be useful & feed some animals & bugs :)

• Love
Reactions: SleepingBliss
U

undecided

Student
Aug 25, 2023
I've already told a family member that I want a direct cremation.

Reactions: ToMoveOn