B

BoneWeary57

Jun 5, 2024
I can't articulate how truly angry I am..the rage I feel at the unfairness in life..the needless suffering of people and animals, the losses and trauma good, decent people are subjected to..the cruelty to animals...everyone on this site who is suffering....I do not and never will understand it. SO many POS who walk among us that deserve the worst and yet, they seem untouched. I'm not even sure where I am going with this vent/rant...I'm 3 whiskey sours in so I can tolerate yet another evening of..living..
Am still trying to locate SN so I exit stage left because life, is just, by and large, too fucking much.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Buh-bye!, sserafim, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
E

Edistrying

Jul 22, 2024
Sometimes I think the same, nothing is fair.
But I try no looking what its happen in the outside, it's worst for me, I have a figth inside, I think we only had to care about us, even If I think is selfish

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I feel anger for being here and hatred for people who messed me over.šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
The evil in this world far outweighs the good. šŸ˜“

Reactions: Tony24 and sserafim
ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

David Benatar Enjoyer
Apr 25, 2024
I feel like most of the anger I generate is just a way of venting the frustrations of my life.

• Love
Reactions: BoneWeary57 and not-2-b-the-answer
D

DarknessAndDespair

Mar 26, 2023
Yes, I am consumed by a anger. When I check out I will be sure to leave written a manifesto with a big rant. A rant of rebellion against life.

• Love
Reactions: Reticent Being and not-2-b-the-answer