• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GrislyEgress

GrislyEgress

Jul 15, 2018
Hello all, I think I'm contemplating going through it today with a China white exit . I have a plug that claims the stuff isn't for rookies, 1 gram to buy should do the job but.... My sister is living with me with her son. I make the most money and it isn't a whole lot but it's more than enough as we own the home. Our father just passed, I'm extremely hurt as I know she is. She is in school right now and I'm not sure if she works (don't ask me how) I love my sister though and my nephew but I'm in too much pain. I've been in pain for over half my life and it only gets worse I'm 21, had a mood disorder since the age of 10. I'm a full time office clerk it's the job I really wanted for years but it still didn't relieve the pain. My mother isn't involved in our lives like that (especially mine) so I don't know if my sister would be assisted after I go. I just want to die in dignity and have them be taking care of but I don't think I can do it anymore. Am I being selfish , or can I end this today?​

Reactions: thickwing
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
You're not selfish. Your sister should take care about herself and the kid. Kid also has a father. It cannot be expected from you to endure day after day to take care of someone else's kid.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh but this is how it looks to an outsider.

Are you sure about that 1g? That doesn't seem to be enough.

Reactions: Tiburcio
GrislyEgress

GrislyEgress

Jul 15, 2018
i dont think its selfish. anyone deserves to be free from pain.try to see if you can help set her up with the stuff she will need.Is Your plug online? i was hoping to do the H method if possable
Well I live in California LA plugs local and I'm sure he doesn't ship around the country. Sorry about that.

GrislyEgress

GrislyEgress

Jul 15, 2018
You're not selfish. Your sister should take care about herself and the kid. Kid also has a father. It cannot be expected from you to endure day after day to take care of someone else's kid.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh but this is how it looks to an outsider.

Are you sure about that 1g? That doesn't seem to be enough.
Even someone with 0 tolerance to the drug?

Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
Even someone with 0 tolerance to the drug?
Yes you need to aim for at least 5g at once to reliably cause death.

Fatal dose is anywhere between 100-500mg. Assuming shitty product with 15÷ purity and unlucky tolerance brings us to 5g.

That's a lot....

GrislyEgress

GrislyEgress

Jul 15, 2018
Yes you need to aim for at least 5g at once to reliably cause death.

Fatal dose is anywhere between 100-500mg. Assuming shitty product with 15÷ purity and unlucky tolerance brings us to 5g.

That's a lot....
Well I don't think I need 5 grams. This stuff is really potent and I don't have a tolerance

Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
Well I don't think I need 5 grams. This stuff is really potent and I don't have a tolerance

Basic tolerance varies from person to person. The calculation above assumes you never took opioids.

GrislyEgress

GrislyEgress

Jul 15, 2018
Basic tolerance varies from person to person. The calculation above assumes you never took opioids.
True , I just want to get my mission done the most efficient way possible. Without distress .

Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
True , I just want to get my mission done the most efficient way possible. Without distress .
I know and that's exactly why I'm trying to shed some light on the dosage uncertainty problem.... :)

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I think it's the people who don't want us to die who are selfish. They want us to go on living in pain so they don't have to be in pain themselves or worry about how it might negatively affect their lives because their the ones who are selfish inconsiderate, and can't handle their own mortality.

GrislyEgress

GrislyEgress

Jul 15, 2018
Its no coming back then I've gotten my hands on fentanyl .It's gonna be over soon and I'm happy after years of suffering , I'm sorry for those that I have left behind . I encourage you all even though I am doing this to try to find peace in life. Find God , I love all humans althougv we are a waste at times.

F

Fenrirsend

Student
Jul 15, 2018
Not selfish stupid all...can u pm me?

I'd like to ask some questions