FakeNewYorker

FakeNewYorker

born to suffer
Oct 6, 2023
ok so im a teen, i have a kinda promising future ig? i have a family that loves me and supports me. If I die it would bring horrendous consequences for their safety since our living situation is unstable. They have helped me and supported me for the past 2 months of my crisis, I have cried every night because I'm not strong enough but I simply don't want to change. I wish I could disappear. I even went to the phycsh ward for a couple of nights but I can't bring myself to care. i messed up my future real bad. I feel disconnectef from my family members, but I want to leave.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Any reason for ctb is valid, if you have thought through it enough and came to the conclusion that it'd be the best for you to ctb. Not everyone handles things similarly and with the same effectiveness so maybe something for you that may be unbearable would be completely normal for something else. So, no, it isn't selfish. You must prioritize yourself, at times.

By the way, by teen, do you mean a minor (13-17, hopefully not) or an adult? Sorry for this question, I didn't quite understand what you meant by teen and minors aren't allowed here anyways.

deathxo

deathxo

Aug 10, 2023
I don't think it's selfish at all to not want to exist. Enduring the pain & harships that life throws at us can be quite overwhelming. It's only natural for wanting it to end. And we've all been told death ends it all. The idea that the past, present & any further suffering waiting for us in the future can be stopped is quite comforting actually.
It is really amazing that you have family to help and support you, but don't be too hard on yourself about having to change. Sometimes just existing can be too exhausting to leave any energy for anything else.
I'm really sorry for what you're going through :( I wish I could come through the phone screen and give you a hug!

Reactions: FakeNewYorker
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
ok so im a teen, i have a kinda promising future ig? i have a family that loves me and supports me. If I die it would bring horrendous consequences for their safety since our living situation is unstable. They have helped me and supported me for the past 2 months of my crisis, I have cried every night because I'm not strong enough but I simply don't want to change. I wish I could disappear. I even went to the phycsh ward for a couple of nights but I can't bring myself to care. i messed up my future real bad. I feel disconnectef from my family members, but I want to leave.
What you're feeling is always valid. I'm sorry you're having these horrible feelings though.
If you want to talk about it, feel free to send me a DM <3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, everyone has a right to die, when to leave this existence is a personal decision that can only be made by the individual and it's not something for other people to decide. What I see is selfish are those who try and force people to continue existing when they want to die as after all nobody is obligated to continue enduring this existence they were burdened with in the first place.

Reactions: Andrew10