• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bluemoon96

May 25, 2024
So I've been considering the ctb for years actually since I was a child. The past few years Ive got really serious about it and decided to buy a nitrogen cylinder. However the regulator and the flow meter were not compatible.. gosh I feel so stupid ...it's actually quite hard to have access to those things in my country, especially when I have to use Google translator...
While I have never done any type of drugs it seems like an overdose would be much easier, accessable and painless option.
Has anyone else switched methods?
I thought it would be kinda sad and humiliating to go and people assume I had a substance issue but who cares, once I'm gone that'd be literally the least of my worries.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: DeathSleep and Kalista