• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

tvwowacct

Jun 15, 2024
Hello everyone I'm a newbie. Not to wanting death, but on this page. Currently trying to gather all my braincells to find a source for SN
Already got.scammed out of about 250$ so that's great. But own fault. I'm not making this post for source help though since now I'm broke until the first of month. But instead making this post to describe my lack of sanity or I.Q.
Just as a little background on trauma- real father barely around, was SA at 5 everyday 1-3 times a day for 6 months. That one got arrested. Then got SA regular basis for months by a new man in mothers life. Even with my past I told her what happened, got calles a liar and shipped off to other family. After everyone telling me my brain made it up I believed them. And stupid me at 15 got drunk with the same man
I had no strength to fight back. But own fault again. That man is still free, one room away right now actually. I told my mom of the second incident, her response? "If it ever happens again let me know". I begged my real father for help, was denied.
My first attempt was at 7. The brand new rope some how snapped. Since that age I've tried OD on anything and everything. I've tried bag on head method to no results. Even drank antifreeze, was found 13 hrs after and was supposed to make it through the night according to the doctors. They were shocked when I not only woke up but wanted breakfast after my levels showing with how much of the chemical that was in my body I drank a few ounces of it.
Surviving that led to me trying with a gun, the rifle jammed, I broke down mentally and then took the gun walking around town trying to shoot others cause my brain at that point was convinced I needed to take another life before I could succeed in my own.
So yeah, most my own fault. Just wish I had the pain in my head gone, maybe the pain is.blocking my intelligence or I really am dumb to fail so much in life. Sorry for this rambling.

• Hugs
Reactions: EvisceratedJester, _AllCatsAreGrey_, tankapi and 5 others
A

Artemisia

Student
May 24, 2024
Welcome tvwowacct! I'm so sorry that you had to experience all that and at such a young age, it's understandable that you don't feel very comfortable in this thing called life. Obviously not your fault and there's a good chance you're not dumb! šŸ˜‰ It's just that this world is full of not so good people and some really bad ones.
Well, whatever you're looking for, here and in life, I hope you can find it.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and tvwowacct
T

tvwowacct

Jun 15, 2024
Thank you, and I might've finally found a source that hopefully isn't a rip off like the others. Now just have to try and get prescribed the meto. Which shouldn't be hard cause they wanted to put me on it before for my gastroparesis. Speaking of, does anyone know if gastroparesis can make the SN not work?

whiteboyswithars

whiteboyswithars

Jun 15, 2024
My love goes to you my friend

Reactions: tvwowacct
T

Traveller12724

Student
May 14, 2024
I am sorry about the misery that has been your life my friend, I know there is nothing I can say to make it better in any way but I just wanted say I hear your pain and I understand, may you find the relief you seek my friend, take care!

D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
There's lots of info on here so you should find a source eventually.

B

blackwave

May 9, 2024
I'm sorry what you've gone and continue going through in life which is really cruel to some people, I sincerely wish you to succeed in whatever you want to reach, you're not alone in your pain, you are in right place for understanding, support, help