soulessbunny

soulessbunny

Oct 27, 2023
So lil bckgrnd info me and my so are in ldr, which is totally fine. I'm not like a people person, more of a person person lol. Anyhow, he does have trouble with time concept -adhd etc. and mood swings. I tote understand all of that but am I overthinking ,,…when I sit here and wonder why he doesn't msg for days,but then does(he does say I mean more to him than I know) but atm he's having family problems,-serious health ones and I can't be there we're 2338 miles away lol but I let him know I'm "here" though. He's said if he wanted to leave go etc he could then said " do I want to go- fu** no!" So I mean I know he cares but I just feel annoyed when he logs onto fb( I detest fb so much but it works better for calls) and he just doesn't see my msg( I know he can see preview but not if it's photo just says photo) so like doesn't he want to talk to me or am I being just slightly overthinking(he's literally having to take over everything at home and I can see it stresses him)… I just feel sometimes unwanted and then I end up feeling so guilty and well bad for thinking he don't want me when he legit is struggling with things…
just needed to vent that out- btw I do love him(he's reason why I haven't ctb yet) and we are technically engaged(though in his faith saying yes is acceptance so pretty much hubby wifey(though I ain't letting him off the whole down on one knee) …I just I guess advice of what I can send as msg to let him know I'm here or should I just relax..