Tired_potato

Tired_potato

May 28, 2022
I started to notice that I might start to romanticide suicide for myself. Making plans or looking at the methods I can use, it makes me feel like a kid in a candy store about to steal some candy. I could get caught but the reward is worth it.
As the thought of cutting my wrist and bleeding out sounds like a good feeling, just to feel the life flowing away, like falling asleep. Or the thought of hanging myself makes me feel giddy, as if I'm a kid that is going to Disney land.

The whole dying or being dead feel sounds like a good well deserved nap for me. The only thing that's make me doubt it is that i will not be able to wake up from it, and sometimes I don't even care about that.

I kinda feel stupid feeling like this, do I really want to die, or do I just want to flirt with death.

• Hugs
Reactions: chyme, Dead Meat and hellispink
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel like only you know if you really want to die, I believe that it is a feeling the person has where they are certain about their decision. Best wishes in whatever you decide to do.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
It has feel the same way for me sometimes. Death by my own hands is my destiny. I tend to find it nice and romantic to think about myself hanged.