• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Ineedtobedead

Nov 11, 2019
I just tried the tourniquet method again, I felt my fingers getting numb and my legs kinda started convulsing a little, but I counted to almost 50 still couldn't pass out.. so I unwrapped the string , then my hands kept trembling uncontrollably and I felt extremely tired.. am I getting close to blacking out? Someone help

cantthinkofanickname

cantthinkofanickname

I don't believe in me
Nov 20, 2019
Don't do it. There should be a better and more reliable method.

cantthinkofanickname

cantthinkofanickname

I don't believe in me
Nov 20, 2019
Then what is it
Probably hanging or jumping off. But do you really want to be dead, or do you wanna just get some rest. If there is a piece of you that still wants to be alive, it will be pretty hard to commit suicide in a assertive way.
People like me, we are tired of other people. We are not tired of living. We are tired of living with them. That's why we are hesistant.
You should indicate the reason first. Do it when you are 100% determined. Right now I am waiting to be hopeless enough to finish it. After losing all hope, it won't matter if I jumped off and smashed my brain all around or broke my neck and shat on my panties.