• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Zazacosta

Zazacosta

Student
Apr 29, 2024
Hello,

I already was venting my situation in several threads...
Now I do not know if I am dreaming, or if there is any other secret thing which I will have to reveal...
Literally YEAAH...πŸ’ͺ
I am full of emotions, I want to share what has just happened to me, but I do not even how to start...

Have you ever been in a situation, where one phone call turned your mood from like -100% to +billion% ?
This has happened to me today.

I am about to divorce soon, and I was about to find a new job, so it does not mattered where I will find a job, in which town.
In the past 3 weeks I sent replies with my CV to about 50 companies in about half of my country (geographically).
All the jobs were similar to my current job. "Standard office clerk" with a below average salary, but quite good to live.
Making into account that I will have to pay alimony and rent a flat, I was expecting humble life somewhere else. But I hoped that I will try to at least "live my life" somehow.

Yeah... I nearly skipped one advertisement... It was from an agency searching people from other companies.
Description of the job was awful and confusing. Company unknown from the ad.. I have nearly do not replied...

The lady from agency called me. "I will recommend you based on your CV to company "XY". It is job in this and that field. Do you have any experience with this?"
I was only able to say: " Okay, Thank you. Let me know then the outcome.. Sure, I have a few experience in that field..."
I was thinking: "WTF? Company "XY"?? Is she joking me? How the fuck do they even laugh at my CV. They will not even call me. This is just a total waste of time. But lets try that, it could not harm me."
By the way... It is a colossal world-famous company. Yeah. You all know. No details, sorry.
I was never working for a company which is even 10 times smaller.

They called me a 2 days after. They invited me for an job interview.
Again. "WTF? What I will be telling them?"

I had the interview yesterday. Yeah. I prepared a lot and tried to read everything evewhere about that.
I was driving my car for 3 hours there. Fucking traffic also slowed me down, so I came 5 minutes later. Before that I called there, that I will probably be a little late..
The lady from the HR said it is OK, we sometimes have problems that even people from nearby do not come at all without a call..
Again I was like "WTF is she kidding me? Somewhere else they would throw me away..."

The interview... YEAH.. It was like... The job is literally written and prepared for me. From everything they said, I was like "I want to work here at all cost, but I know that they will not choose me"
They tested me a little, they asked many questions, I was able to answer nearly everything correctly...
They told me that I was the last candidate and they will finish their searching for a new worker by the end of the week, so they will let me know by Friday the latest.
In the end, they asked about a salary, what I would wish. I said for a villain sum of money. I knew that they are willing to offer a lot more, but I was like "I cannot say this". At least the agency had a range of salary in their advertisement, so I knew about what to ask, otherwise I would ask for a less than a two thirds...

Okay. I came home and could not even sleep until tomorrow (today).
They called me back after the lunch. If I am still interested in the job.
I nearly could not even speak to the phone.
AND THEY OFFERED ME MORE MONEY THAN I ASKED FOR. ROFL πŸ₯³
I nearly could not read even all the bonuses and had to read the official offer about 4 times.
They cancelled the second round of interviews because of me and offered the job straight to me.😳😳😳

It immediatelly switched my mood to Everest.
Now I am happy as Santa Claus on X-mas.
Now I am also sad. But it had to come someday.

I will relocate soon and hopefully start this job well. I must succeed now, otherwise I will regret that for my whole life.
I will try to do everything possible to succeed. Failure is not an option for me.
I am not thinking only about money. But also what I will work. Because that is very interesting for me. VERY.

But speaking for money. I will be able to send to my (ex)wife and children more money as alimony than I would be giving them if I stayed with them and my current job.
And still having a lot to rent a flat. And still having a few to save for future.

I am happy, because the biggest shitty time in my life will go soon away. I hope.
I feel like a winning a small jackpot in lottery. I do not know if I am dreaming, or if it is just a luck or karma or what. I believe that it is completelly undeserved.
I will try to grab this chance and TRY TO DO SOMETHING WITH MY FUCKING LIFE.
I will try to succeed in that job no matter what it will cost. Chance of my life. Sorry.

I am also sad.
1) Because soon I will be alone in different town. But it had to come and I want it.
2) Because I will soon leave my home. But it had to come and I want it.
3) Because I will soon leave my children... But that is unavoidable. I hope I will be able to visit them a lot at weekends.
4) Yeah and the last. My wife asked for even bigger alimony then I offered today. Which is even bigger than I how much money I was giving to her now. Not mentioning that she will stay in the house we built... 😒😒 I was expecting that she will become greedy a little, but I was not expecting that so soon. She wanted to divorce first, not me. But I know that it is my fault, I am shit dad and shit husband. But what the fuck. It took few hours for her to ask for a more money. I do not care. I know that she may try bite me to the bone, but I can handle it now. It will not hurt me.

Yeah.. And thats all.

I feel absolutelly amazing now. I hope that my mood will go slow down, otherwise my brain will explode. But I also hope that I will not fall down suddenly in an one moment.

Btw: This does not mean that I am leaving SASU. I will stay here, no matter what will happen. This site is fantastic.
I will try to support others or discuss in a free time.

Yeah. Small life jackpot. Undeserved.

Edit: I hope that the lady from HR or somebody else involved will not read this. EVER. This would literally killed me. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
EDIT2: Sorry for mistakes... My brain works faster now than my fingers, I am skipping even whole wordsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Hvergelmir, ConfusedClouds, vak and 3 others
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Congrats for that big life change! I think it is well deserved as you worked for those interviews, you had the experience, you answered things correctly. It's a big ego boost having them cancel the second round of interviews because you impressed them so much. That's a big deal!

I wish you all the best with your new life, I really hope this nice opportunity can help you to feel better.

You're going to do great!

• Hugs
Reactions: Zazacosta