traintracks.mp3

traintracks.mp3

it wears me out
Mar 4, 2024
I broke up with my girlfriend tonight, it was a mutual agreement where we both decided we weren't compatible. But it raised a question for me. I feel as if I'm broken. I can't feel emotions at the same range as others. I can't connect with people. I am alone, and I try to scream out for help but the loudest I can muster is a whisper. I knew if I didn't end the relationship tonight she would end up getting hurt. She's very affectionate and needs someone who is more emotionally available. I couldn't connect with her. I tried, for 8 months I watched her favorite shows, spent time with her, listened to her favorite music. But I couldn't make a meaningful connection. I've never been able to make meaningful connections.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi, abchia and Forever Sleep
T

Takuma

May 21, 2024
I understand you. we are many feeling the same. I am going threw a kind of breakup too, and always feel broken since years. But sometime love swipes me off the ground and i feel fine again, even if i always think about this fear of hurting the other one, not being enough, and i end up sabotaging the relationtship. I hope i can do better next time.

Good luck for your feelings, for me what work is a nice hot beverage, biscuit and sleep for a start...