WH101

WH101

Nov 3, 2020
I have a planned date next week for my CBT.
It's 100% because 1) I want to die and 2) I have so much stress from my sister in regards to money etc. I don't have money because I want to die hence chose not to work (what's the point). I gave my last bit of money to my sister today after paying for my train ticket to beachy head. So I'm all set. My only problem is that as much as I love my sister and as much as I want her to be okay afterwards, I worry because she has a debt related to seedy people and I will no longer be there to help her pay towards it. Like she owes £600 now. This is down from £4000 at the begining of the year. I managed to sell a lot of my household items to help her, and although I want badly to help her with the last £600, my time is up. I could make that £600 with a month's work but I don't want to be around for another month. I hope that last part makes sense. Am I being selfish?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, loopdaloop, 90starve and 1 other person
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
No, I don't think you are being selfish. It's understandable to want to help your sister, but if life is no longer bearable for you, then you have every right to leave it if you wish to do so.

• Hugs
Reactions: WH101
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
no, you're not being selfish. ultimately, i think it's her debt to pay and not yours - you have been so kind to help pay back most of that already, when most people would've just shrugged her off!

wishing you the best at Beachy Head <3

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The way that I see it, none of us are obligated to continue existing here, it's up to us when to set ourselves free from this existence we were burdened with in the first place. The true selfish thing would be expecting someone to suffer against their wishes, we all have our right to die.

• Hugs