• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CosmicPaperCut

May 21, 2024
am i a bad person for wanting my friends, family and partner to be hurt and devastated when i ctb. i dont have any heartfelt things to say, i want people to know i was suffering so much, i want people to regret not taking me seriously, to mourn me and hate themselves for not trying hard enough to save me. i want to be an example of what happens when you don't believe suicidal people

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: trailingwings, kinderbueno and bussy
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
am i a bad person for wanting my friends, family and partner to be hurt and devastated when i ctb. i dont have any heartfelt things to say, i want people to know i was suffering so much, i want people to regret not taking me seriously, to mourn me and hate themselves for not trying hard enough to save me. i want to be an example of what happens when you don't believe suicidal people
You're not a saint, but I wouldn't say evil. just human

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
No, you aren't evil. You seem to just be longing for some validation and I get it. It can be hard when you feel like your issues aren't valid and that feeling can make us crave some pretty messed up things. Wanting them to feel hurt by you ctbing is just you wanting them to understand your suffering and to truly see how it has impacted you.

Reactions: trailingwings and kinderbueno
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I don't know about being a "bad" person. I plan on causing as much trauma and chaos as possible upon my departure. I know it's "not nice" or whatever but I'm definitely coming up with some cruel and brutal revenge for them to remember me by.

• Hugs
Reactions: RejectMetamorphosis
RejectMetamorphosis

RejectMetamorphosis

get revenge
Jul 10, 2024
Definitely not evil. They should've taken you seriously in the first place.