• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lonely_men23

lonely_men23

-
Aug 6, 2023
Is Sn actually affective, where can i buy it in Canada

socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
It works, but it's really hard to get your hands on. There are also sketchy companies out there that will sell you SN mixed with other crap in it and call it pure SN. Or they won't properly seal the container so the air ruins it. You gotta be real careful othewise it won't kill you, it'll just send you to hell on earth for a few days.

• Informative
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
lonely_men23

lonely_men23

-
Aug 6, 2023
It works, but it's really hard to get your hands on. There are also sketchy companies out there that will sell you SN mixed with other crap in it and call it pure SN. Or they won't properly seal the container so the air ruins it. You gotta be real careful othewise it won't kill you, it'll just send you to hell on earth for a few days.
damn, so how can i ctb peacefully then?

socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
:ahhha:If I knew that I wouldn't be here

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: Hunter10999, jolongone, dialogos and 1 other person
CH349

CH349

Aug 5, 2023
Is Sn actually affective, where can i buy it in Canada
the short answer is, probably cant.

The long answer is that Canada has a few laws to protect buyers, businesses cannot sell products that are harmful towards consumers.

Products that are a danger to human health or safety

If you are a manufacturer or importer, you are not allowed to manufacture, import into Canada, advertise or sell a consumer product that is a "danger to human health or safety".
No one is allowed to advertise or sell a consumer product that they know is a danger to human health or safety.
The Canada Consumer Product Safety Act defines the concept of "danger to human health or safety." Here are the key elements of that definition:
  • Hazards posed by a consumer product captured are those that are unreasonable;
  • Hazards can be existing or potential;
  • The hazards are posed in, or as a result of, the products' normal or foreseeable use; and
  • The hazard may reasonably be expected to have an acute or chronic adverse effect on health, either immediately or longer term, and includes death.
SN falls in this act, hence why the SN in Canada is only sold to labs and factories.

• Love
Reactions: Abditory and lonely_men23
D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
SN is still legal to possess in Canada, so it shouldn't be a problem at the border if you find a source overseas to purchase from. Historically its intended use was/is as a meat preservative. Unfortunately the only Canadian source I know of that sold high purity SN to private citizens was arrested, and with all the attention I am certain SN will be heavily restricted in the near future, i.e. illegal to possess over a certain purity.

As for how effective it is, it's not as effective as N but it is still effective. Otherwise it wouldn't be so 'hot' right now with all the news stories and attention being put on it. There's a document floating around somewhere that lists a lot of the SN failures. I'd definitely do a search on the forum when you have time.

• Informative
Reactions: lachrymost and YandereMikuMistress
lonely_men23

lonely_men23

-
Aug 6, 2023
the short answer is, probably cant.

The long answer is that Canada has a few laws to protect buyers, businesses cannot sell products that are harmful towards consumers.

Products that are a danger to human health or safety

If you are a manufacturer or importer, you are not allowed to manufacture, import into Canada, advertise or sell a consumer product that is a "danger to human health or safety".
No one is allowed to advertise or sell a consumer product that they know is a danger to human health or safety.
The Canada Consumer Product Safety Act defines the concept of "danger to human health or safety." Here are the key elements of that definition:
  • Hazards posed by a consumer product captured are those that are unreasonable;
  • Hazards can be existing or potential;
  • The hazards are posed in, or as a result of, the products' normal or foreseeable use; and
  • The hazard may reasonably be expected to have an acute or chronic adverse effect on health, either immediately or longer term, and includes death.
SN falls in this act, hence why the SN in Canada is only sold to labs and factories.
thx for your answer, than how tf am i supposed to ctb peacefully

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
damn, so how can i ctb peacefully then?
You can find an overview of common methods in this thread:

If some of the download links don´t work, I can upload the books again. Known to be peaceful and reliable: one of the inert gas methods
(SCUBA, SCBA, EEBD hood, exit bag, Rebreather) or the Amitriptyline method, Chloroquine method, Fentanyl/Oxycodone method.

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and lonely_men23
lonely_men23

lonely_men23

-
Aug 6, 2023
You can find an overview of common methods in this thread:

If some of the download links don´t work, I can upload the books again. Known to be peaceful and reliable: one of the inert gas methods
(SCUBA, SCBA, EEBD hood, exit bag, Rebreather) or the Amitriptyline method, Chloroquine method, Fentanyl/Oxycodone method.

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.
thanks for the info brother