• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

golgotha

golgotha

May 11, 2023
Does anyone else want to kill themselves because they're constantly silenced, shunned and removed from everything by everyone wherever they go? Because I am. I can't voice my true opinions, I can't talk about what matters most to me without being dogpiled, laughed at and death threated. I can't say what's on my mind without getting banned from everything and everywhere. A simple opinion is a criminal offense where I live, and I have faced legal trouble over 'hurtful comments' when I literally said nothing of the sort. I don't want to die, but I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me, how do I cope with all this?

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I don't get that but you could give your opinion and defend yourself if you are offended and find out why you are treated this way.

golgotha

golgotha

May 11, 2023
I don't get that but you could give your opinion and defend yourself if you are offended and find out why you are treated this way.
I'm not offended. I just don't understand why every place I go has to ban me.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I'm not offended. I just don't understand why every place I go has to ban me.
it's hard to say. maybe you should visit different places than the ones you are used to in order to have new experiences and meet other people.