Chocomel

Chocomel

Chocolate Milk
Jan 13, 2024
The title says it all. Whenever I'm out of touch from my phone, I immediately thinking about everything that made my life miserable, and it is a guaranteed cry too. I don't know why am I like this for the past few days. I don't know if this is me getting more addicted since I found this website where I can find a lot of people with the same struggle as me. It is comfortable to be in here.

Today I don't get out of my house, which I refer to as a hell on earth. It's where all my problem coming from. Checking the phone is the only relief I had. Either it's playing games, read something, or watch something, just gotta make my mind occupied.

I don't have a bedroom. Me, my dad, my 2 half sisters all sleep and play on the living room. While my step mom is sleep in her own bedroom alone. My dad has been living secretly with her for 5 years now without telling my bio mom, he didn't even divorce my bio mom and just continue to doing it secretly. And there's me who is shocked by this fact for a year now when I move to this house to continue college. I can't tell my bio mom about this because I don't have the heart to do it. And if I tell her, I'm afraid I'll get blamed too for keeping it secret for so long too.

Sorry that this thread gone off topic on the last paragraph there. I don't know where to let it all out.

Chocomel

Chocomel

Chocolate Milk
Jan 13, 2024
To the original point I'd say you like the instant gratification from things like this website and the other stuff you do on it. For some this is just one of theany signs of depression.
Wow not having your own room must suck, admittedlyost take that for granted.
Well maybe the instant gratification is true. I don't play social media, so forum website like this is enough to satisfy me.

I'm sorry English is not my first language, what is "theany"?

I never had my own room since I was born. I'm quite a shy person and not having a personal space really bothered me.

Kobusu

Kobusu

Writer
Oct 18, 2021
The title says it all. Whenever I'm out of touch from my phone, I immediately thinking about everything that made my life miserable, and it is a guaranteed cry too. I don't know why am I like this for the past few days. I don't know if this is me getting more addicted since I found this website where I can find a lot of people with the same struggle as me. It is comfortable to be in here.

Today I don't get out of my house, which I refer to as a hell on earth. It's where all my problem coming from. Checking the phone is the only relief I had. Either it's playing games, read something, or watch something, just gotta make my mind occupied.

I don't have a bedroom. Me, my dad, my 2 half sisters all sleep and play on the living room. While my step mom is sleep in her own bedroom alone. My dad has been living secretly with her for 5 years now without telling my bio mom, he didn't even divorce my bio mom and just continue to doing it secretly. And there's me who is shocked by this fact for a year now when I move to this house to continue college. I can't tell my bio mom about this because I don't have the heart to do it. And if I tell her, I'm afraid I'll get blamed too for keeping it secret for so long too.

Sorry that this thread gone off topic on the last paragraph there. I don't know where to let it all out.
If it helps at all, your problem isn't particularly unique. Nowadays we're all terminally plugged in, we sorta have to be. I. Part to distract ourselves, and in part because so much of our lives are online. Don't worry about it too much, we all need our distractions. As long as they do their job (distracting you from the outside world), it's nothing to lament too much!!