• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

grendel4578

grendel4578

following the freezing moon
May 13, 2023
especially get worried when they specifically say mentally ill people shouldn't be able to obtain them. i'm worried that by the time i have the money to purchase one to CTB i'll legally be unable to.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
The gun method isn't even an option in my country anyway, I often see posts on here about guns and it reminds me of how England is such a terrible country to exist in if one wishes to ctb, it's such an anti-suicide country that I'm trapped in. I would personally prefer Nembutal, but I think that those who can access guns are fortunate, I understand why you would feel worried.

grendel4578

grendel4578

following the freezing moon
May 13, 2023
The gun method isn't even an option in my country anyway, I often see posts on here about guns and it reminds me of how England is such a terrible country to exist in if one wishes to ctb, it's such an anti-suicide country that I'm trapped in. I would personally prefer Nembutal, but I think that those who can access guns are fortunate, I understand why you would feel worried.
I'm sorry :( it seems like the most surefire way for me since i believe everything else has a higher chance of failing. i wish you the best of luck.

Charlie-Bravo

Charlie-Bravo

May 30, 2023
A man gun-method would be so awesome(I am not from USA). CTB is literally just 1 click away. I mean you still have to be carefull not to accidentally hit somebody, but SI is such a huge problem for other methods. Plus there is no pain, because you'll be dead before your nervs can send anything.

Hope you don't lose that method, but NRA is very strong over there. And couldn't you just buy a gun in another state and ctb there. Combine CTB with a little roadtrip :)

TheDog_

TheDog_

Feb 25, 2023
Dude I feel this so much. Thought it was just me

RedHates

RedHates

Purple is a neut.
Jun 21, 2023
I didn't know you were from England but thats pretty cool. I'm sorry you guys can't access them but personally, I'm afraid of that method. I am still unsure about what else I should do.

M

Misfit72

-
Aug 25, 2020
I'm from England too, but I don't like the idea of guns as I don't want to end up alive but disfigured.

There's more chance of drugs like Nembutal becoming freely available in the UK than there is of firearms being as feely available as they are in the US, which is fine by me, as if I did have access to guns I'd use them on others before using them on myself, similar to Michael Ryan in Hungerford back in 1987.