FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
They are the true fortunate ones as now they are at peace, they cannot suffer anymore as they are no longer burdened with the ability to exist. I could never see anything tragic about being able to sleep for all eternity, it's all that's desirable and the thought of being dead comforts me so much, it's the only comfort in this cruel and pointless existence that only ever leads to suffering.

And I admire those who manage to cease existing on their own terms despite the fact that it's so unnecessarily difficult, I see beauty in voluntary death as it's choosing peace over harm and one cannot be harmed by not existing. For me the only beauty could ever lie in the eternity of death, all that's ever appealed to me is a dreamless and eternal sleep, death is so comforting as all is erased and forgotten about.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, DumbGirl, sserafim and 4 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I envy those who managed to end bodily functioning on their own terms as well, I always wonder how everything is like for them, eternal sleep immune from all harm is all I'd ever want. It's regrettable how its so unnecessarily difficulty and such a hassle to leave this world and I'm sure they struggled as much as we are currently struggling to achieve forever relief from suffering.

I hope the society changes for the better someday and it will benefit us, who wish to cease existence in a dignified way because all we want is to be immune to all the suffering we were so unfortunate to be forced to endure all our lives which ultimately brought us to this point. I hate how people are so cruel to not be supportive of this change and its disgusting how its even being debated about, letting people die with no intervention.

I truly hope I can be as fortunate as those who managed to escape all of this futile suffering, someday. Its all I would ever want at this point.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and sserafim
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Im scared i won't have the guts to ctb, i hope i have it in me.

• Hugs
Reactions: cscott and CTB Dream
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
They are the true fortunate ones as now they are at peace, they cannot suffer anymore as they are no longer burdened with the ability to exist. I could never see anything tragic about being able to sleep for all eternity, it's all that's desirable and the thought of being dead comforts me so much, it's the only comfort in this cruel and pointless existence that only ever leads to suffering.

And I admire those who manage to cease existing on their own terms despite the fact that it's so unnecessarily difficult, I see beauty in voluntary death as it's choosing peace over harm and one cannot be harmed by not existing. For me the only beauty could ever lie in the eternity of death, all that's ever appealed to me is a dreamless and eternal sleep, death is so comforting as all is erased and forgotten about.
Same, I'm really jealous of people who ctb. I know this sounds terrible, but I'm also envious of anyone who ceases to exist, whether it was by their own hand or not.

Whenever I hear about someone who was killed in a car crash or any other accident, I'm honestly jealous about the fact that they got to die. And the worst fact is that those people most probably wanted to live. They had no intention of dying, fate was just cruel to them that day.

I wonder if fate and destiny play a part in our exit from this world. I heard that people have many possible exit points during this lifetime…

The only reason why I haven't tried to ctb yet is that I don't know if I'll be sucesssful or not…I'm too scared about the risk of failure. I don't want to be paralyzed or left with brain damage from a failed attempt. Hearing about people who have successfully left this earth makes me envious

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and DumbGirl
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
Me too. I just feel so trapped because it's been so difficult to accomplish. I wish it was easy. Now I'm afraid of failing again so it's gotten harder.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream