BetweenRadioStations

BetweenRadioStations

Student
Aug 10, 2021
My alters have been off doing business so to speak and have been relatively low key with little to say the last few weeks. However in therapy, or wherever relevant, they do almost immediately speak up and remind me that if I try to get rid of them there will be mayham. I visualized one of my alters and she was at this lever staring at me as if communicating with a closed mouth and smile that she can drop my ass off this earth if she so chooses to. Not into and out the bus but into oblivion and its seductive grin.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Inthewind and little helpers
little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
shit. I'm glad most other people in our system don't hold grudges 'bout the suicide solution.

however, littles are a huge problem I can't shrug off. one of our littles got scared to shits that another alter was trying to kill ourselves. she was damn fucking clever to have called crisis advisors (we were in college at that time) and, haha, psych prison sentence. real fucking "clever", kid.

do those alters you talked about come from religious abuse/have internalized beliefs 'bout punishments of some sort? programmed even? is anyone able to play a mediator role? just tryna help. you can answer (or decline to answer) to the degree you're comfortable with.

• Love
Reactions: Inthewind