• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I can't get N or any type of chemicals. Does that mean I'm going to be tortured and be suffering because I can't find a method and forced to stay in this shitty world?

Fuck this stupid world and the stupid people who forces others to live in hell.

Bouts of depression

Bouts of depression

Apr 28, 2018
Why no CO? Its really very "safe" if you have your own space and a bit of money. A relatively cheap tent like this can be sufficient, though I would recommend duct taping the seams and zipper once inside.a bag of charcoal is usually about 20 bucks, A chimney starter is 15 bucks and some cinderblock to rest the chimney inside is cheap as free if you can find some, or from a store is cheap. I would personally recommend one of these on bottom, then the chimney on top of that, with some regular cinder blocks around it. The goal is sleep then suffocation due to not enough air on the brain. Not burning to death along with anyone near you. start up the chimney (a single match to some ripped off chunks of the bag the coal came in, shoved under the chimney), wait 20 minutes till the coals are white, while waiting, start duct taping the inside and maybe outside of your tent along the seams. wait for the zipper. when coals are white, take them inside. Zip up. go to sleep. Id imagine this part is way easier if you take a small handful of sleeping pills right as you start this process and maybe some melatonin. Just dont stop moving till you are zipped up ready to sleep next to your homemade fireplace.

There is always a short drive to a cliff, most places have them (sorry midwest in the USA).

Bouts of depression

Bouts of depression

Apr 28, 2018
Re: sodium Nitrite, there is a great thread on that already here. Give it a read.

Reactions: dano6533
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Thanks everyone, but I don't have access to these stuff. I have my own circumstances and I don't think it is necessary to tell the whole story of myself and how I don't have access. (I'm not from USA Btw)

As for CO, I don't have my own space (outdoors). Guns, bridges, trains and even a high building are not available.

As for sodium nitrite, I'm not sure how to obtain any type of chemical (unless its home-made method which I doubt it exists). And I can't get from outside because it will be confiscated.

What I have? Time and space to be completely lonely and I get that a lot specially at the midnight, anything in the house is accessible without anyone noticing (kitchen...etc) , also I can get OTC drugs but it won't work as a suicide method. Perfect conditions but no tools

If there is any way to make chemicals or anything homemade, I'll do it. I think about nitrogen but I don't think it is possible to extract pure nitrogen by yourself.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
Hanging is a simple method with easily obtained tools; there's a reason that even those in protective custody must be closely monitored if they are suicidal.

Reactions: NoDream
ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
Thanks everyone, but I don't have access to these stuff. I have my own circumstances and I don't think it is necessary to tell the whole story of myself and how I don't have access. (I'm not from USA Btw)

As for CO, I don't have my own space (outdoors). Guns, bridges, trains and even a high building are not available.

As for sodium nitrite, I'm not sure how to obtain any type of chemical (unless its home-made method which I doubt it exists). And I can't get from outside because it will be confiscated.

What I have? Time and space to be completely lonely and I get that a lot specially at the midnight, anything in the house is accessible without anyone noticing (kitchen...etc) , also I can get OTC drugs but it won't work as a suicide method. Perfect conditions but no tools

If there is any way to make chemicals or anything homemade, I'll do it. I think about nitrogen but I don't think it is possible to extract pure nitrogen by yourself.

It sounds like youre in a bad situation, how come everything is confiscated? I'm not sure of a situation that would cause that besides a current hospital stay, prison, the military, a cult or a horrible controlling situation.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
It sounds like youre in a bad situation, how come everything is confiscated? I'm not sure of a situation that would cause that besides a current hospital stay, prison, the military, a cult or a horrible controlling situation.

I mean chemicals not literally everything because it will not pass (buying from outside countries) . N or sodium nitrite will be confiscated 100%.

And yea I live in a bad country (won't say). But I'm already very isolated so its a prison regardless of the country itself.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
I mean chemicals not literally everything because it will not pass (buying from outside countries) . N or sodium nitrite will be confiscated 100%.

And yea I live in a bad country (won't say). But I'm already very isolated so its a prison regardless of the country itself.

I knew someone from Guatemala, he said he carried a gun on him from age 6 till he left the country. In that specific situation, I'd think it'd be easy to piss off the right people and end up gone.
A gunshot in the right place will end things quickly.
The worst would be a bullet to the stomach, because thats 10minutes of agony as your stomach dumps acid into your insides. If you dont want a quick gunshot death, or your country is too bad, hanging, drowning, or environmental thijgs may be it.

mycabbages

mycabbages

still here
Oct 23, 2019
I knew someone from Guatemala, he said he carried a gun on him from age 6 till he left the country. In that specific situation, I'd think it'd be easy to piss off the right people and end up gone.
A gunshot in the right place will end things quickly.
The worst would be a bullet to the stomach, because thats 10minutes of agony as your stomach dumps acid into your insides. If you dont want a quick gunshot death, or your country is too bad, hanging, drowning, or environmental thijgs may be it.
Hey that's quite mean to assume that the bad country op lives in is Guatemala or insinuate that Guatemala is an example of a bad country.
Also pissing someone to get shot is a terrible way to ctb.

Last edited:
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
Why no CO? Its really very "safe" if you have your own space and a bit of money. A relatively cheap tent like this can be sufficient, though I would recommend duct taping the seams and zipper once inside.a bag of charcoal is usually about 20 bucks, A chimney starter is 15 bucks and some cinderblock to rest the chimney inside is cheap as free if you can find some, or from a store is cheap. I would personally recommend one of these on bottom, then the chimney on top of that, with some regular cinder blocks around it. The goal is sleep then suffocation due to not enough air on the brain. Not burning to death along with anyone near you. start up the chimney (a single match to some ripped off chunks of the bag the coal came in, shoved under the chimney), wait 20 minutes till the coals are white, while waiting, start duct taping the inside and maybe outside of your tent along the seams. wait for the zipper. when coals are white, take them inside. Zip up. go to sleep. Id imagine this part is way easier if you take a small handful of sleeping pills right as you start this process and maybe some melatonin. Just dont stop moving till you are zipped up ready to sleep next to your homemade fireplace.

There is always a short drive to a cliff, most places have them (sorry midwest in the USA).
Heads up, I think it's against the rules to link things like this as it is basically giving tips so you may end up with your comment deleted or a warning. Just giving you a heads up.