• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
But a problem with this is that if family catches you with the SN, and you say that you're using SN for one of the specific reasons listed there, they may ask you to prove that you've actually picked up a hobby or gained an interest in doing one of those specific things that you told them. And then when the family realizes something suspicious is going on they will most likely call the police and get the SN confiscated.

Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
Unfortunately if you try to buy it from a legit seller, just saying that you're going to be curing meat isn't enough; unless you actually have a business that uses it they'll refuse.

Maybe someday I'll find somewhere that doesn't care and will just take the reason on its face.

Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3
Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
and what if you start caring that "the legit business" is going to suffer blacklash from what someone who is not me do with it? sure, no packagings or whatever. eventually it will be known what happened, but vendor wont have blacklash thing will become only stricter