• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Shahanshah

Ctb
Sep 27, 2020
Is there any alternative of SS available?

S

Shahanshah

Ctb
Sep 27, 2020
There are but none of them are really as free as this one. On Reddit there's suicide watch. But when you post a vent there most ppl just offer to talk or are like: don't stop hoping, it's gonna be okay. Kind of thing. SS is so far the best one
Are there anymore exist?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

🚫Safety is a figment of the imagination🚫
Jul 1, 2020
agreed with the others. ive been on 1 other site and literally all youre allowed to do is vent about your day and be all prolifery. i actually find it kind of funny watching some of them its so bad there

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I don't think there is a good alternative to SS, maybe on the deep web there are some similar websites, but SS is by far the best site for suicidal people.
Sanctioned Suicide is deep web in germany if I'm not mistaken because it was removed from the search results. (Still a difference to the dark net obviously)

Yeah, SS is the best website for suicidal people, no doubts.

Reactions: stygal
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
alt.suicide.holiday and alt.suicide.methods were the closest things I ever found to SS, but they're long defunct now
I think alt.suicide.holiday is password protected now, I can't get on the site. (It was also banned from Google groups)

• Love
Reactions: Moon Flower
M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
I think alt.suicide.holiday is password protected now, I can't get on the site. (It was also banned from Google groups)
Yeah I remember them making some sort of private variant but I don't think I bothered with it