• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Decayed

Decayed

Oct 16, 2023
i am currently in an inpatient psych ward and need a way to ctb. so far from the research i've done the Night-Night method seems to be the easiest to achieve given my limited resources i can use my bed sheets in place of the tape but what i need is an alternative for the cornhole bags any ideas would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
you can use shoelaces for tapes or a tie for tapes. anything to just let the cornholes stick to the arteries. and as for cornhole bags, you can use rolled up socks, rolled up shirts or socks filled with sumn like rice. you can even use earbud cases if they're round and small. you just need sumn to compress the arteries. most people go with rolled up socks or sacked up socks with rice.
but do make sure you're able to find the arteries first. if not, this method will get utterly frustrating with each attempt you make in locating the arteries. better know where to look from the very start.

Reactions: m_h_d and Decayed