• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

head full of static

head full of static

i've been waiting a long time for this
Dec 2, 2020
SN interests me, and I have easy access, living in the US. Right now however the only medication I have that could potentially go with the SN to reduce vomiting is a promethazine prescription from a recent minor surgery (needed it to counter the nausea of hydrocodone). Could this be used as an alternative to the recommended drugs for SN?

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I'd say scopolamine or atropine will prove a useful alternative.
About 0.4-0.8 mcg should do it... OR... 10-20 datura inoxia (aka. moonflower) seeds.

Not only does it appear to block acetylcholine and 5ht-3, it directly inhibits the action on the vomiting centre.

Last edited:
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
About 0.4-0.8 mcg should do it... OR... 10-20 datura inoxia (aka. moonflower) seeds.

Not only does it appear to block acetylcholine and 5ht-3, it directly inhibits the action on the vomiting centre.

Thank you for this!

Is the transdermal patch a viable option (if it is I will do the research to figure out time-to-onset and quantity needed - not asking for details here) - OR

Are you thinking of the other routes of administration, which presumably have better efficacy? (Not necessarily better - more reliable efficacy)

Thx :)

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Thank you for this!

Is the transdermal patch a viable option (if it is I will do the research to figure out time-to-onset and quantity needed - not asking for details here) - OR

Are you thinking of the other routes of administration, which presumably have better efficacy? (Not necessarily better - more reliable efficacy)

Thx :)
Naturally, I'd prefer oral. Which if you're gonna get the oral, I'd buy Kwells. Or as the cheap and fast option, in terms of shipping, Datura Inoxia Seeds, and be sure to chew the seeds I'd going that route.

You could do transdermal, but the problem is that they take a while to deliver into your bloodstream at an ideal serum level and if you fail with SN and have that patch on for more than a day, you're going to go into withdrawl and have a cholinergic rebound upon removal.

All options are available on ebay.

Reactions: Weary Soul
head full of static

head full of static

i've been waiting a long time for this
Dec 2, 2020

sorry i took so long to reply! hardly had a break this week. thank you for the input i will definitely look into it. although i appreciate it, could promethazine still be effective in some way? i still have a lot left and itd be a shame not to put it to good use

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
sorry i took so long to reply! hardly had a break this week. thank you for the input i will definitely look into it. although i appreciate it, could promethazine still be effective in some way? i still have a lot left and itd be a shame not to put it to good use
I heard it could be useful if you can't get anything. I don't see why not.
At minimum, it'll help to put you to sleep maybe.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Sure promethazine might help a bit. You will likely vomit with or without antiemetics.