• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Don't report it. Dude has a right to say what he feels, and he wasn't totally wrong. I meant what I said, but I didn't have to be such a jerk about it. All I can say is I'm not 100% reasonable 100% of the time. But he's got a right to say what he thinks.

Tbh I handle stuff at the lowest level, but someone else might not feel that way... some don't like "bad words" *shrugs*

Just easier sometimes to personally message someone to talk it out, emotions do run high here and things can just "fly out". Mods shouldn't really have to examine each thread with a fine toothed comb per say. Not telling you to do anything like that, just in general for anyone reading this.

Last edited:
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Yeah. Shame on me. Go post some more poorly spelled, poorly researched, gross misinformation about SN as pure fact on other people's posts now. And since you're such an expert on this topic too, go ahead and tell me why its better to stroke someone's ego when they're clearly crying wolf with ctb than it is to deny them the attention they're looking for. Encouraging him to stay stuck in hell of torturing himself with meds that won't kill him by patting his back every three days when he makes a new goodbye thread, yeah, that's a lot kinder and more productive.
OP is clearly distressed. Have some compassion ffs
I'm glad you got appointed as the SS Hall Monitor after a week and 65 posts
When you posted 70 posts in your first day including misinformation, which I called you out for, you accused me of playing the veteran card. When I don't even post that often. What are YOU doing now?

Last edited:
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
OP is clearly distressed. Have some compassion ffs

When you posted 70 posts in your first day including misinformation, which I called you out for, you accused me of playing the veteran card. When I don't even post that often. What are YOU doing now?
He's posted two goodbye threads in a week, and he stated he knows this method won't kill him because he's tried it multiple times in the past. He refuses to post anything beyond "I'm going to take another handful of pills, I know it won't work because its never worked but I'm doing it anyway." I understand the desperation aspect of it, I really do. If you'll see, I started from a place of compassion and trying to help. He doesn't want help (from any of us at least), he seems to just want an audience to his small cuttings with pills. Giving him the attention he's seeking is only going to encourage him to stay stuck in the hell he's stuck in, of fucking himself up with pills because he doesn't know what else to do. Nobody deserves that. I'm sorry if you disagree, but I personally don't think its a good idea to encourage someone to stay stuck in the middle like this.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Just block him. Don't harp on how messed up it is to post what he posts.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
He's posted two goodbye threads in a week, and he stated he knows this method won't kill him because he's tried it multiple times in the past. He refuses to post anything beyond "I'm going to take another handful of pills, I know it won't work because its never worked but I'm doing it anyway." I understand the desperation aspect of it, I really do. If you'll see, I started from a place of compassion and trying to help. He doesn't want help (from any of us at least), he seems to just want an audience to his small cuttings with pills. Giving him the attention he's seeking is only going to encourage him to stay stuck in the hell he's stuck in, of fucking himself up with pills because he doesn't know what else to do. Nobody deserves that. I'm sorry if you disagree, but I personally don't think its a good idea to encourage someone to stay stuck in the middle like this.
But how do you know that this tough love approach will help them instead?

And you still haven't addressed why you play the veteran card on the other poster.

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
But how do you know that this tough love approach will help them instead?

And you still haven't addressed why you play the veteran card on the other poster.
Are you seriously trying to keep this going? I said all I have to say already. If you don't like what I have to say (and clearly you don't), then use that convenient block button. Problem solved.

Reactions: Blue LIPS
Status
Not open for further replies.