Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ERASED

Student
May 17, 2020
Going to take second and third after bath.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk and KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
what are you taking?

Reactions: autumnal
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
what are you taking?
He/she won't say, other than "prescription stuff." He said he didn't want to talk about it and give away too much information?

OP, I'm gonna go on record one more time here...you're a free human being and you can do whatever you want, but I cannot see this turning out as a positive for you in any way. Please stop now and think about what you're doing, this is way more likely to end up as self-torture than ctb.

• Love
Reactions: Ktmnny, Paralyzed boy, Fedrea and 8 others
E

ERASED

Student
May 17, 2020
Fuck started to throw up.
But the pills aren't coming up.
Yeah I feel them now
I'm going to lay down

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34, KleinerWolf, Moonbounce and 2 others
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
[...] Please stop now and think about what you're doing, this is way more likely to end up as self-torture than ctb.

Perhaps that is what he actually wants? Either that, or the attention :I

• Hugs
Reactions: Brink, Mm80, Paralyzed boy and 4 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Perhaps that is what he actually wants? Either that, or the attention :I

Attention is over-rated...
Or is it just me who thinks that? :ahhha:

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, Soul, Brink and 2 others
airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020
If pills would do it I would be long gone!

• Love
Reactions: Ktmnny, alexit, falloutcarter13 and 1 other person
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Assuming it didn't work?

Reactions: LifeSucks39
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
All seems a bit odd. Why would you take 3 separate handfuls while having a bath inbetweeen? I suppose a lot of us are not thinking straight on here myself included. I think you have to disclose some stuff on here though especially if its methods or theres not much point. Unless like autumnal said you want attention.

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Can always speak in third person? Or about a pet hamster

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Fuck started to throw up.
But the pills aren't coming up.
Yeah I feel them now
I'm going to lay down
Hey, do you mind telling us what happened exactly Are you ok now?

Reactions: falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Hey, do you mind telling us what happened exactly Are you ok now?
I wouldn't rule out a psych hold. They said they knew they wouldn't die from the OD, seemed like a classic cry for help maneuver. And I'm not even being negative, its just a thing that happens with people like us before we're at the point of no return...I did these "I'm going to kill myself but not really, I just don't know what else to do" stunts when I was younger.

Reactions: Ktmnny, Deleted member 18655 and Brink
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@ERASED, I hope you've conked out and are peacefully sleeping it off. I hope nothing worse than that happens.

Reactions: Sensei and Brink
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I wouldn't rule out a psych hold. They said they knew they wouldn't die from the OD, seemed like a classic cry for help maneuver. And I'm not even being negative, its just a thing that happens with people like us before we're at the point of no return...I did these "I'm going to kill myself but not really, I just don't know what else to do" stunts when I was younger.
They haven't logged in since last friday apparently.
It does seem like it was a cry for help, especially as you said it was prescription meds.
I hope the OP comes back at some point, if only to be more specific about what happened. It may help to stop others from trying the same method in the future.

Reactions: StupidLizard, falloutcarter13 and Deleted member 19654
airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Aug 12, 2020
He/she won't say, other than "prescription stuff." He said he didn't want to talk about it and give away too much information?

OP, I'm gonna go on record one more time here...you're a free human being and you can do whatever you want, but I cannot see this turning out as a positive for you in any way. Please stop now and think about what you're doing, this is way more likely to end up as self-torture than ctb.
He's trying it again today, he just launched a new thread,

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 18655 and falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
He's trying it again today, he just launched a new thread,
Not interested. I didn't sign up here to watch a high school drama production of "Hey Look At Me, Everybody!"

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: afaylea, CarbonMonoxide and Deleted member 18655
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
He/She needs help,its well know pills wont kill you,is a call for help maybe?

• Aww..
Reactions: psychoticxerror, TotallyIsolated and _Minsk
airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Aug 12, 2020
Not interested. I didn't sign up here to watch a high school drama production of "Hey Look At Me, Everybody!"
Same here, that's what I told him\her in other words.

Reactions: falloutcarter13
Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
falloutcarter13 said:
You saw your opportunity to sound higher and more in control of yourself than somebody else and you sure took it. It's sad that people like you exist on a forum like this, too. You're playing a perfect example of the kind of person that leads someone to this desperation. Shame on you. :)

• Love
Reactions: cassie, afaylea, GoneGoneGone and 2 others
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
You saw your opportunity to sound higher and more in control of yourself than somebody else and you sure took it. It's sad that people like you exist on a forum like this, too. You're playing a perfect example of the kind of person that leads someone to this desperation. Shame on you. :)
Yeah. Shame on me. Go post some more poorly spelled, poorly researched, gross misinformation about SN as pure fact on other people's posts now. And since you're such an expert on this topic too, go ahead and tell me why its better to stroke someone's ego when they're clearly crying wolf with ctb than it is to deny them the attention they're looking for. Encouraging him to stay stuck in hell of torturing himself with meds that won't kill him by patting his back every three days when he makes a new goodbye thread, yeah, that's a lot kinder and more productive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ktmnny, Coateseatsgoatsnboat and CarbonMonoxide
Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
Last I checked this site wasn't meant to encourage or discourage ANYTHING :) So being a snide dickhead to someone who might very well be suicidal doesn't sound like a very good idea to me. You don't know what they're going through. So I think a better idea is to keep your mouth shut.

• Love
Reactions: cassie, Neville1, GoneGoneGone and 3 others
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Last I checked this site wasn't meant to encourage or discourage ANYTHING :) So being a snide dickhead to someone who might very well be suicidal doesn't sound like a very good idea to me. You don't know what they're going through. So I think a better idea is to keep your mouth shut.
Lol dude you were just waiting for the chance to pounce, weren't you? You reeeeally didn't like getting corrected when you habitually post misinformation about SN. The difference? I corrected you in a civil and nice way. I didn't go and call you a snide dickhead when you tried to defend your misinformation, I kept it civil. I'm glad you got appointed as the SS Hall Monitor after a week and 65 posts, most of which were "information" that would do more harm than good for people researching SN, I must have missed the announcement of your promotion.

EDIT: Let's do this. You focus on educating yourself to avoid misinforming people in the future, I'll focus on trying to word things in a nicer way, and you and I just avoid each other. I don't get anything out of your posts and comments and you clearly don't like what I have to say either, so it kinda feels like us not interacting at all might be the best policy.

Last edited:
Reactions: esse_est_percipi and CarbonMonoxide
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I think I've "witnessed" about a dozen people die here. It's heart-wrenching, feeling powerless to help another human being - help either to live or die - giving support through a screen and some emojis. It's cheap compared to what should be happening in an ideal world. That being said, when someone presents a cry for help (a perfectly valid thing to ask), it is appropriate in a setting like this because it's pro-suicide but not appropriate multiple times, frankly. It's taxing on everyone who invests time and emotions at a person's last breath. Someone who is asking for help is asking (inadvertently) for us to panic, pray and be present when really what is needed is help. Real help that we can't give. That turns this site into something different. In my (worthless) opinion, it has the potential for complacency. No human deserves that.

Back to my corner I go. I didn't mean to stir the pot. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Ktmnny, Sensei, checkouttime and 4 others
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I think I've "witnessed" about a dozen people die here. It's heart-wrenching, feeling powerless to help another human being - help either to live or die - giving support through a screen and some emojis. It's cheap compared to what should be happening in an ideal world. That being said, when someone presents a cry for help (a perfectly valid thing to ask), it is appropriate in a setting like this because it's pro-suicide but not appropriate multiple times, frankly. It's taxing on everyone who invests time and emotions at a person's last breath. Someone who is asking for help is asking (inadvertently) for us to panic, pray and be present when really what is needed is help. Real help that we can't give. That turns this site into something different. In my (worthless) opinion, it has the potential for complacency. No human deserves that.

Back to my corner I go. I didn't mean to stir the pot. :hug:
No, you just said exactly what I was saying in a much better, nicer way. When someone makes "goodbye threads" when they know damn well they're not going to die, its taxing on all of us. Not to mention the fact that they're not getting the help they need if they're just getting worthless attention from everybody here about it, which is evident from the fact that he keeps repeating the same non-lethal "suicide method", posting about it, and getting all of the well wishes and nice things said. When/if, god forbid, he actually decides to ctb for real, a lot of people here aren't going to take it seriously and he's not going to get the response he wants or needs. Posting goodbye threads when they know they're not actually going anywhere are not useful to anyone, including the person making them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ktmnny, CarbonMonoxide, Mm80 and 3 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Come on guys don't shut him down. Let him use this forum as he needs to. Just put him on ignore if you don't want to read it but at least don't discourage anyone. This forum is not here just for perfect people.

People can be disturbed in all kinds of ways and most of us here are disturbed in one way or another so show some tolerance please. We can't know what it's like to be him. I'm withholding judgement.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoneGirl, cassie, Ktmnny and 5 others
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020

Ooooh somebody gonna report that bad word :/ done did it now

Reactions: CarbonMonoxide and falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Ooooh somebody gonna report that bad word :/ done did it now
Don't report it. Dude has a right to say what he feels, and he wasn't totally wrong. I meant what I said, but I didn't have to be such a jerk about it. All I can say is I'm not 100% reasonable 100% of the time. But he's got a right to say what he thinks.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi, Blue LIPS and cazwiz
Status
Not open for further replies.