アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I might consider buying it from the DW but I have no experience whatsoever with surfing the DW and being safe there to prevent seeing myself on sale and possibly get arrested. All doctors in my general area refuse to prescribe me Xanax because they're afraid that i'll abuse it even though I have no medical history proving that I'm prone to abusing such things. I have no intentions of abusing them either, I just need a small amount (~20 pills each 2 mg) to go through with my ctb in comfort. Any advice? I already know of a place selling benzos on the DW (BDNM, abbreviation to prevent any pro-lifers here shutting it down) but I really have no idea what to do, I'm desperate to get my hands on at least some sort of benzos, it doesn't even have to be xanax at this point, just anything, I'm willing to accept anything.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I don't trust the DW and some members have been scammed there. I think it is not easy to find a trustworthy source there. And the next problem is customs in your country.

Reactions: アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I don't trust the DW and some members have been scammed there. I think it is not easy to find a trustworthy source there. And the next problem is customs in your country.
Do you think any dentists would offer alprazolam? You said they'd give some diazepam so they might give alprazolam too.. I'm not sure.

Szinuus

Szinuus

I see the bus...I can almost see it
Aug 19, 2022
Try find another doctor that will prescribe it. Benzos are used for anxiety disorders, panic attacks so try to play it off.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Do you think any dentists would offer alprazolam? You said they'd give some diazepam so they might give alprazolam too.. I'm not sure.
It depends on the doctor. I didn´t say they would give you D. I only said this would be an idea and worth trying.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
If I would have to decide between alprazolam and diazepam, I would choose diazepam. Both work fast (30-60 minutes),
but diazepam works longer, up to 50 hours, compared to alprazolam only 6-12 hours. That´s why for all overdose and poison methods diazepam is recommended.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
If I would have to decide between alprazolam and diazepam, I would choose diazepam. Both work fast (30-60 minutes),
but diazepam works longer, up to 50 hours, compared to alprazolam only 6-12 hours. That´s why for all overdose and poison methods diazepam is recommended.
The only problem that I have is that I'm very prone to nausea and I think that the diazepam drink combined with the SN would make me throw up, thats why i'm leaning towards alprazolam because just one pill of 2mg is very strong and usually cancels out all anxiety that would be induced due to drinking the SN. But, I understand that diazepam is recommended the most due to the long half life of the drug but I'm still worried about the possible nausea that i'll have to endure and how it'll disrupt my plan. Do you think benzos are really an important factor for SN? If i incorporate a b blocker I don't think i'll have much anxiety and i'll also set up some countermeasures in the case of my SI taking over.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Regardless of how i feel about the SN method generally, i think it makes sense to take a benzo, preferably a long-acting benzo.
And very important for any overdose and poison method is an antiemetic.

• Informative